Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 16th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

Manphibian should probably have SUperstrength too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:02 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
What's the rationale on dual-classing him? If it's one of those Howling Commandos books, IMO, you'd need to implement those kind of teams via some central leader figure turning Creatures into Agents anyway, so I don't think I'd dual-class him for that (unless he has Agent history outside those books).
Ah yea, it is from his stint in the Howling Commandos. I was just trying to get more use out of him

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Manphibian should probably have SUperstrength too.
Woops, that was an oversight on my part. to Superstrength
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:09 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The Claw attack is pretty interesting, it could result in 1, 2, or 3 auto wounds. Boosting his base attack actually makes him less likely to score any unblocked hits though so you may just choose not to pair him up with boosters or take high ground.
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:31 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

The Claw attack may end up being too powerful, I feel like it's a pretty good chance too do a wound. I also think he may work better as just as a Creature too but honestly outside his Wikipedia page I just read I don't know much about him. Also I use his figure as a proxy for Lagoon Boy which works pretty well.

Last edited by Xael Raymand; January 17th, 2018 at 11:31 AM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 11:05 AM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Claw assault is just a better version of Maul from Beast Boy Bear. I could see dropping his attack to 2 or taking out the blank part. I lean towards an attack of two so he could still be boosted by Cap and others.
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:33 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Claw assault is just a better version of Maul from Beast Boy Bear. I could see dropping his attack to 2 or taking out the blank part. I lean towards an attack of two so he could still be boosted by Cap and others.
2 attack with super strength may be a little odd. What if you gave him
an attack of 4 and instead worded so that anytime he attacks and at least two blanks are rolled the defending figure can’t roll defense. That way you would still want him to get high ground and any boosts from other heroes to increase the chances of rolling blanks. If it’s too powerful you can even throw in the other restrictions from Maul such as doesn’t work on figures with SS or figures who aren’t small or medium. Just something to think about.
Old January 17th, 2018, 02:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There is currently a figure on deck with and attack that triggers on a blank. I remember it being tricky to balance. You could also make Claw Assault a Special Attack and give it the lower attack with the bonus. At least the set unchanging number would make it easier to get the feel you were going for.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 17th, 2018, 02:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I personally prefer a SA being used in these sort of 'no defense' powers.
We just have too many ways to boost figures in C3G and it makes for a wide variance where a SA sets the ability into stone.
Well until someone has the cajones to make a power that alters SAs.
Old January 17th, 2018, 02:47 PM

Making it a Special Attack makes a lot of sense. That’s what I’ll do.
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:53 PM

Does anyone have any designs or ideas for Bill Foster Goliath? I picked up his mini for cheap.
_____
Old January 18th, 2018, 06:12 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I like the look of him, but I'm not really familiar - wouldn't know what to do with him outside of generic giant stuff.
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I believe he is going to be in the new Antman & the Wasp movie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy