Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old December 11th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
SotM or RotV or none in stores at Christmas?

I visited one of my local Wal*Marts today and noted that they had NO Swarm of the Marro Master Sets, but plenty of Rise of the Valkyrie ones. (They also had Marvel). A month ago it was just the opposite.

My TRU had NO Master Sets of any kind at all, but one expansion.

What are you seeing in other areas of the country as Christmas approaches?
Old December 11th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
I saw around 5-8 SotM at TRU on Sunday. I haven't been doing much looking otherwise. SotM are still only 26.99 at TRU until the 15th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old December 11th, 2007, 02:51 PM

Elshar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I saw the opposite. Alot of SotM, but not many RotV. In fact, when I was christmas shopping yesterday I don't think I saw a single one in the next city over. TRU was sold out of everything but SotM and Marvel sets, and most other stores just had SotM and Nakitas

the Freddy's where I live has lots RotV, SotM and lots of the large expansions, but no Marvels.
Old December 11th, 2007, 02:59 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
I'm seeing Marvel and RotVs at KMart and some Wave 5.
I'm seeing Marvel and SotMs at WalMart and some Waves 4, 5 and 6.
I'm seeing Marvel and some Wave 6 at Target.
I'm seeing Marvel, SotMs and Nakitas at TRU (they might have one or two RotVs left - I took two of their four on Sunday).

Bills Bait and Grocery had one RotV for sale, but it was tied together with twine and had a $52.99 price tag on it. I was told to quit eyeballin' it if I knew what was good fer me.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old December 11th, 2007, 03:12 PM

Fatespuppet has disabled reputation
I've been checking off and on with no real change recently.

Targets have SotM and wave 6
Walmarts have SotM, occasional RotV(1 in 3 stores), and wave 1 and 6
Kmarts have SotM and wave 5
TRUs have SotM, Jandar and Utgar Flagbearers, Volcano sets, castles and wave 6.

I have a secret TRU that I go to that is still well stocked of both MSs, all expansions, all flagbearers and most waves. I love finding stores in the middle of nowhere.(just as an idea, it still hasn't updated its store layout from the VERY old style that had no electronics section, and it has 2 registers)

Oh yeah, there are always more Marvel sets then all other MSs combined.

This is not the path I thought.
This is not the place I sought.
This is not the dream I bought,
just a fever of fate I've caught.
Old December 11th, 2007, 03:37 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
In my neck of the woods...

Plenty of RotV at Target and K-Mart, several SotM at Walmart and loads of SotM at TRU (20+).
Old December 11th, 2007, 03:44 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Around here it is a flood of RotV and Marvel. For the smaller expansions its still wave five
Old December 11th, 2007, 06:07 PM

TOG knows what's in an order marker TOG knows what's in an order marker
My walmart has Nakitas, and thats it. All the RotV's and Sotm's are gone, and I can't remember the last time I saw a large expansion there.
Old December 11th, 2007, 06:48 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Marvel is everywhere.

SotM is constantly in stock both at Wal-Mart and TRU.

RotV is only to be found at Target, where they don't seem to have discovered SotM yet.

Wave 5 is finally going away (except one pesky WM), and now Waves 1& 6 are filling the shelves.
Old December 11th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Heroscape is stuffed everywhere at my local Wal*Mart these days. It almost seems like they finally got all of those back-orders in at once :P

SotM is on 3 different isles, an end cap and risers (high shelf overstock). I found wave 6 in the action figure aisle, wave 5 in the hotwheels aisle and several other waves in the game section.

Of course I have no discretionary cash to purchase them with at this time.
Old December 11th, 2007, 07:18 PM

aardvark22 has disabled reputation
just came from my local wal mart (central Mass -Sturbridge) they had several SOTM's and several ROTV including an Elite Onyx viper set!
they also had a full set of wave 4 and some wave6.
Old December 11th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
At the very least, fears that after SotM there would be no more RotV is somewhat put to rest.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales