Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 20th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Gizmo (Vote for Initial Playtesting)

Would Construct work for Class or is that Lantern only?

What height are they? 1,2,3?
Old April 20th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I like that direction.

I would probably start those Constructs at about 30 points. Could we get the SP updated with the most recent version of Gizmo?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old April 20th, 2017, 05:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I like that direction.

I would probably start those Constructs at about 30 points. Could we get the SP updated with the most recent version of Gizmo?
If everyone like the commander's strike like version of the power I just posted I'll update it. That is the change I'm proposing to the SP.

30 points is great I was hoping less than 50.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 20th, 2017, 05:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Would Construct work for Class or is that Lantern only?

What height are they? 1,2,3?
I need to remeasure but I think between 2 and 3.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 20th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Commander's Strike style is the right direction I think.
Old April 20th, 2017, 08:41 PM
A Man of Taste

SP updated. I'm going to try to start testing tomorrow.

Old April 26th, 2017, 12:59 PM
A Man of Taste

Two small games in with Gizmo using the Killer Penguins as his minions and I need to make a change. I didn't intend for the power to be a before attacking power but I copied it from the command power and since that is what was voted on I left it. Long story short...it's too much. I'm moving forward with making it an instead of attacking power.

IMPROVISED WEAPONRY
After moving and before instead of attacking with Gizmo, you may choose any opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces that is engaged with any other android figure you control. Roll the 20-sided die. Add 1 to the roll for each android figure engaged with the chosen figure. If you roll a 16 or higher, the chosen figure receives 1 wound.

As it stood Gizmo won initiative in the first round and managed to get high ground and then destroyed his opponents. One game vs cyborg he never even took a wound. due to healing Cyborg took 8 wounds and 4 of them were on normal attacks following an Improvised weapon attack. Gizmo did have good luck in both games rolling dice but it seemed too strong for what I'm looking for in the character.

On another note I like the new Improvised Weapon power. I never put an OM on the Penguins and never attacked with them but it was a lot of fun having Gizmo move them around and use them for his "muscle" truthfully his common squad could have an attack of 1 and still be useful.

Old April 26th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds good japes
Old April 29th, 2017, 12:52 PM
A Man of Taste

I need clarification.

Quote:
ROBOTICS MASTERY
Before taking a turn with Gizmo, you may either move up to 3 Common Small Android figures you control or place a previously destroyed Common Small Android figure you control on an empty space within 4 clear sight spaces of Gizmo.
As mentioned earlier in this thread the Common small Android figure would allow the re spawning of a common hero or a common squad figure but not a unique squad figure. Since the only small androids we have are the unique squad of Killer Penguins I had been testing using them.

Question 1: am I correct on the ruling that Common small Android covers common hero and common squad figures?

Question 2: Does anyone have any issue with me treating the Penguins as a single squad of common small androids since Improvised weaponry would work the same way with any small androids since it is an auto wound and not an attack?

Old April 29th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the power for Improvised Weaponry but the title doesn't seem to match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 29th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Do you want the power to work on the Killer Penguins?

You could change it so it works on all small androids or just common heroes and all squads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 29th, 2017, 01:49 PM
A Man of Taste

I was only using the Penguins since there were no other small androids to test with but thematically there is no reason why he wouldn't or couldn't use them. However if there is a future small android unique hero I wouldn't want him to be able to respawn one of those. I have plans for lots of common hero small androids and the common squad I have posted on the first page. I'd like him to work with all those. Technically all 1 life small androids would be great but if it's simpler to just go with common to get the common hero and common squads I'd live with it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library