Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 2nd, 2017, 03:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Now Nominating Round 47

We actually just got an official Hellcow mini in the latest Heroclix set, too.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 04:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Certainly a great time to join.
Lots of opportunities.

I suppose if someone was to shine a light on some of these old designs, it could do a a lot to draw attention to the cause.

Vampire Jubilee and Hell Cow were a couple of my favorites. Oh and Judge Anderson.
What ever happened to the guy designing the Judges?
IDK, I heard he took all his Heroscape stuff with him when he vacationed in Mexico a few years back and one of the cartels robbed him blind. Haven't seen him post a test since then but I did see a 20/20 special on Mexican Drug Cartels and spotted a C3G game set up in their hideout after a drug raid.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 04:05 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Okay, my nomination may change, but, provisionally, if we don't get any confirmations of availability/unavailability, I'm going to nominate Resurrection Man by @cwidje . Cwidje, are you able to design?
I'm alive, but I don't know how much design time I'd have, during the semester.
Is that a confirmation of you being unable to design? I'm really sorry to press you, but it would be helpful to know.

~Lazy Orang, who'd be disappointed if that's the case - Resurrection Man looks amazing!
Alas, I am going to have to pass on this round, since I can make no guarantees that I would have time. However, once the summer starts in mid-May, I would be willing to LD.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 04:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Maybe sabotage the current Ant-Man public design a bit in order to drag out that process so the next vote doesn't start till summer?

J/K of course, Lazy is doing a great job with her first LD. We may need to delay the next public design a bit anyway with how quick and smooth the Ant-Man one is going. We have not even had any nominations yet and she is pushing towards a Final Editing vote within the next week.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 04:42 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

What if we left the old way of doing things behind(even if just until we get more activity, because I like the Public Vote when there's the support for it), seeing as there doesn't seem to be any real crowd of Allies looking to design these days. Perhaps we open it up to simply nominating what you yourself want to design, you can pick one of your own, then submit it for a Hero vote on which is preferred next. Keeping it open for a repeat designer, so Lazy would still be eligible.

For example, if all we have wanting to design is Lazy, she wins as long as the Heroes don't veto the design itself. If there's Lazy and 1-2 others, they are submitted for vote by the designer themselves(certainly makes it easier to know who is actually around often enough to warrant designing), then after a week or whatever, a winner is chosen to start the design.

[Insert quote about how changing and adapting is essential to growth and improvement]
Old April 2nd, 2017, 04:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I don't know if the solution is just letting LO go nuts on the LDs (and I think she was hoping to run something in the Danger Room after Ant-Man wraps up anyhow...), but I agree that it might be worth thinking about some structural changes here.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 04:50 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Sure, I was only trying to open that door up for discussion. Not saying my idea is the best thing possible, nor that it's even good. Simply trying to get the ball rolling here for some brainstorming on how to adapt with the times.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 05:18 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Manga In the Mirror

Tornado, it was the discussion of how interested C3G is in adding manga/anime characters to its ranks. The previous response was fairly tepid (I saw no one really lean too strongly one way or the other). I know there was a discussion about appropriate figures, but I wasn't sure if that was the only potential hangup.

~Dysole, who has actually based many of her custom anime designs off of C3G powersets
Old April 2nd, 2017, 05:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I may have misunderstood part of your thought Arkham, but people can nominate their own designs.

I guess before we start discussing things like drastic changes we need to answer a few questions first...

* Is there anyone in here that is active that is not an Ally? (maybe we look at the Ally process)

* Is there a active ally that wants to design but doesn't have the points (do we need testing tutorials so they feel comfortable testing, do we look at cost of Public Designs)

* Is there people like Wedge above who just don't have time presently (such as school commitments) but will have time coming up. (maybe we have scheduled slots instead of train tracking each design one after the other. Lengthy designs may overlap slightly but some will end quicker leaving a gap. That gap could be used to get more chatter in the Public design thread so new fresh material can be discussed while refreshing your "forgotten" stuff to publicize it for the next round)

stuff like that.

If it's just a case of fewer people around then I don't know if any of that matters.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 05:34 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I may have misunderstood part of your thought Arkham, but people can nominate their own designs.

I guess before we start discussing things like drastic changes we need to answer a few questions first...

* Is there anyone in here that is active that is not an Ally? (maybe we look at the Ally process)
That I can think of, L0B5T3R's shown some interest, but only very recently.

Quote:
* Is there a active ally that wants to design but doesn't have the points (do we need testing tutorials so they feel comfortable testing, do we look at cost of Public Designs)
laughing_matter, as far as I can tell. He's got some cool ideas, and I keep being disappointed by his lack of points.

Quote:
* Is there people like Wedge above who just don't have time presently (such as school commitments) but will have time coming up. (maybe we have scheduled slots instead of train tracking each design one after the other. Lengthy designs may overlap slightly but some will end quicker leaving a gap. That gap could be used to get more chatter in the Public design thread so new fresh material can be discussed while refreshing your "forgotten" stuff to publicize it for the next round)

stuff like that.

If it's just a case of fewer people around then I don't know if any of that matters.
Well, cwidje, certainly, and there may be others who are less active. If anyone knows any of the older allies who've fallen by the wayside, it may be worth trying to contact them.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 2nd, 2017, 05:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

L0B5T3R I had in mind and I know LM seems to be trying harder to keep up on his testing so he should start being a regular in the nominations again.

It may be worth going through the list and marking all Ally's that haven't logged on in say...18 months. We can then tag AND PM (since notifications are different) and see if they respond. If no word in a reasonable amount of time from them or even a friend we can mark them as officially inactive. That may help clear up some long desired figures that are stuck in limbo.

Still PM'ing an inactive Ally and asking to run a design you like would be the #1, #2, and #3 option in my mind. If you feel strong about a figure and have the points, It doesn't hurt to ask. Either they say yes, or they realize how much they want to design that figure and they return to design it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 06:29 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would be interested in running another design. Although I do not have many to choose from I would like to see the Royal Flush Gang completed some day.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy