Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old September 5th, 2022, 03:02 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

I wonder if we will get to see all the cards before we have to fund this thing....

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old September 5th, 2022, 03:45 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Sweet battle-bugs, skyknight; you have an ant problem recently? This aesthetic is delightfully horrific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine
DESIGNER'S NOTES - DAY 028- "THE CRAVEN COURT" FACTION LORE - Evolving over countless millennia and through almost constant military campaign and conquest on their home planet of Arboreas, The Craven Court have perfected the arts of war within their draconian martial culture. Their insectoid appearance can be deceiving at first, leading many to believe them barbaric and crude, base things of rage and slaughter. In contrary to that belief however, The Craven Court possess a highly advanced intelligence and fight with iron discipline to uphold and maintain their society against their enemies. Their “hives” are kept hidden from all outsiders, and it is believed those court members encountered on Valhalla are comprised entirely of a sort of warrior caste. Leveraging their organically bio-engineered weapons and abilities, Revna utilizes The Craven Court’s unique military tactics on the battlefield to great effect, feinting army compositions, and even spawning new reinforcements as the battle unfolds, and tactics change to meet the moment.

URL: "Nightmares_Come_True".

We've already gotten a full shot of the spider in the bottom-right... I'd have posted it then, if I had known its relevance.
Quote:

Human for scale
URL is "You_Know_Nothing_Skywhale".

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWhale
can you confirm that spider's scaling?
Big
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper
Personal designer note: you all are finally witnessing a faction captained by the Heroscape veteran skyknight. I don’t know if he’s active here.
Old September 5th, 2022, 04:36 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

New theory: The Craven Hive is installed in the body of the giant spider, and can be seen right here.
Old September 5th, 2022, 04:44 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

I'm super curious as to how this thing will be represented in game. It's current scaling makes it as large as most tournament maps. This would also be so Intimidating to actually paint as well.
Old September 5th, 2022, 04:49 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Am I allowed to use a real tarantula as a proxy?
Old September 5th, 2022, 05:00 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne Elite 5 View Post
I'm super curious as to how this thing will be represented in game. It's current scaling makes it as large as most tournament maps. This would also be so Intimidating to actually paint as well.
I actually think the scale image that Encarmine posted with a human was a troll-post.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 5th, 2022, 05:04 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
I actually think the scale image that Encarmine posted with a human was a troll-post.
It could be the scale for the character size in lore. Figures are shrunk down to make them playable while sacrificing what they actually look like. Miming and Deathwalker 9000 are probably much larger relative to humans than what their figures imply
Old September 5th, 2022, 05:20 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

So these bugs are the planetary enemies of the Lifeborn faction?
Old September 5th, 2022, 06:29 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
It could be the scale for the character size in lore. Figures are shrunk down to make them playable while sacrificing what they actually look like. Miming and Deathwalker 9000 are probably much larger relative to humans than what their figures imply
I think it's been implied that the past figures we have are all to scale. Look at figures like Su-Bak-Na or Grimnak. They're on Huge mounts, but the actual Marro or Grut figure is scaled properly to the rest of the units. I'm certain that the Deathwalker we see is the Deathwalker there is scale-wise.
Old September 5th, 2022, 08:21 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

There better be a "BURN IT WITH FIRE!" ability coming

-insert signature here-
Old September 6th, 2022, 06:18 AM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I wonder if we will get to see all the cards before we have to fund this thing....
I have been wondering that myself. I have not bothered backing several Kickstarter Games when rulebooks have not been released during the campaign. You want my money, you need to tell me what exactly I am buying.

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old September 6th, 2022, 06:29 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
There better be a "BURN IT WITH FIRE!" ability coming
Or a huge magnifying glass!

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; September 6th, 2022 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Some times people just get bugged... I know I know a spider isn't a bug.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion