Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 15th, 2012, 01:46 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
The HeroScape Instant Chatroom

After having had taken part of The Facebook HeroScape Group and AliasQTip's HeroScape_Chat (as part of his offsite HeroScape Blog), and watching both groups become defunct (either because the money stopped or because Facebook is stupid), I've decided to try to open up another HeroScape Chatroom. Because I've been using that server fairly consistently now, it won't close up anytime soon.

Those who are moderating the room:
flameslayer (Lead Admin)
Bothi (Moderator)

Requirements:
Latest version of Adobe Flashplayer

Entrance:
Step 1:
Click the link below:
http://www.everywherechat.com/chatno...tRoom=Valhalla

Step 2:
Enter your Nickname as something we'll recognize you as. Ignore where it asks for a password (Unless you've chosen to register your nickname, which you would then add your password). The room Valhalla is the default setting should you come in through the link above. Then hit the Connect Button below all of that, and your in.

Step 3:
Say Hi!

Notables:
Hit this or Expand Chat to make the Chatroom fill the monitor, instead of being a dinky little box. It's in the upper right corner of the actual Chatroom.

If you want to help Moderate the room, Private Message this guy and he'll see what can be arranged.

If you enter the room and I'm on the list to the right, don't leave immediately! Chances are I'm doing something else at the moment, so give me a minute to get in there.

We're going to try having topics change throughout each day that our chatter can debate. Of course, your free to talk about other matters if you desire, just keep it PG13.

If you have any questions pertaing to the Chatroom just PM me.

Special Thanks to:
Bothi, Black_Charos, and the CEE, for coming into the room yesterday to help me out.
The Admins of the FaceBook HeroScape Group
AliasQTip for helping me dig up the EverywhereChat Server

So Let's Chat!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; September 17th, 2012 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Added First Banner! Touche!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online