Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 22nd, 2006, 10:12 PM

leohuff has disabled reputation
Sandra, this may be a dumb question but what is your email address? I didn't get an email from you, but since I ordered in July I can't remember how I paid. At any rate I think I may want to change my order...

Chris
Old August 22nd, 2006, 10:18 PM

leohuff has disabled reputation
DUH!!!!

Wow, I didn't even see your address the first time I read the thread, but its in one of your posts on page 2...sorry about that.
Old August 23rd, 2006, 01:42 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thank you for the prompt contact, Sandra. I hope all goes well!
Old August 23rd, 2006, 02:38 AM

pashadowops Woo who?
Well I just got my cancellation. Nuts....I can wait til you get the castles in and re-order No big. You gotta love those CC companies though. Sandra, take a deep breath and move on, Caca happens. Besides we're having so much fun learning the castle rules we really didn't have time for new units. How's that song go, Don't Worry.....Be Happy. Going on vacation soon so I'll re-order when I get back.

Where does the time go? I got a lot of catching up to do! How many more expansions and a new master set...Jeez!
Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:22 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I'm definitely re-ordering castles with you. I'm your biggest fan!

No, I'm not talking about Kathy Bates level stalking...
Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:29 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Casa del Ratón juengos reglas!
Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:30 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'm pretty sure i paid via paypal!
Don't worry Sandra, hopefully this mess will get cleaned up soon!
Old August 23rd, 2006, 02:07 PM

Dragonslayer is surprisingly tart
I wanted to pay through credit card so my order got canceled. Anyway, I just re-placed my order including the combo and even added another castle
Too bad Sandra has to go trough all that trouble! But it's no trouble for me, House Mouse rocks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales