Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 5th, 2010, 07:53 PM

YoYoCheese is surprisingly tart
Re: Figure Suggestions for WOTC post your thoughts (summary

There are a lot of things I would like to see in Heroscape.

-War elephants
-Spartans
-Zulu warriors
-Modern military equipment (mainly I just want tanks and possibly battle copters)
-Give us Cyprien's skeleton cavalry already! (some skeleton soldiers would be nice too)
-A necromancer (possibly the one from the Zombies' description)
-A Frankenstein-style monster
-A witch (I'm talking about the old, hideous, broomstick-riding witches with pointy hats.)
-An elderly wizard (I'm thinking something similar to Gandalf from LotR.)
-"Grey" aliens possibly with a UFO (you know, with the big black eyes and bald heads that you think of whenever you hear of Area 51 or Roswell)
-Pirates
-The Kraken
-Artillery
-A Giant Enemy Crab (it must be done!)
-I really think it would be neat if Heroscape had a siege tower that could be used by small or medium figures to get to the top of a castle (the towers would be destroyable of course, just like the door and wall)

I would also like the following, but I highly doubt either of them will ever see the light of day (at least not officially)

-Naval Units (boats, submarines, etc.) - These wouldn't work for the obvious fact that they would need lots of water on every map. (A flying ship (like the one in the Rainbow Cruise level of Super Mario 64 for instance) might work though.)
-Nazis (Wouldn't work because it would probably offend too many people, even if they were given to Utgar (which they would, I couldn't see them going with Valkrill))
-Fighter jets (They're too fast and can't maneuver well enough for the typical Heroscape battlefield, plus they fly so high that melee units (and most ranged units too I imagine) wouldn't be able to reach them.
Old September 5th, 2010, 10:08 PM

ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love the suggestions of vehicles or siege towers - elements sorely missed in the current game. Characers riding larger animals would also be great. And the whole Grimnak size debate? Can't he just be riding a smaller dinosaur like a Raptor as opposed to an actual T-Rex? C'mon WotC - we want bigger creatures like BIG dinosaurs, elephants, bears and over-sized arachnids...

G.

Betty or Veronica...?
Old September 5th, 2010, 10:38 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy-scaper View Post
I love the suggestions of vehicles or siege towers - elements sorely missed in the current game. Characers riding larger animals would also be great. And the whole Grimnak size debate? Can't he just be riding a smaller dinosaur like a Raptor as opposed to an actual T-Rex? C'mon WotC - we want bigger creatures like BIG dinosaurs, elephants, bears and over-sized arachnids...

G.

This part of WE doesnt
Old September 6th, 2010, 11:02 AM

YoYoCheese is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy-scaper View Post

G.
I almost forgot! I was also going to suggest more wild beasts for Aquilla, such as lions, tigers, bears (oh my), bulls (I think they could be fun.), etc. More giant insects would be cool too.
Old October 5th, 2010, 06:05 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

I was thinking recently about common melee squads and themed armies, and I realized I really want a Barbarian squad. Perhaps an 80 point/4 figure/4 attack/2 defense squad with berserker charge. That would do it.

Old November 7th, 2010, 05:03 PM

Remi Woo who?

And orcs on Pterodactyl back, so they can hold up in castle battles. A hero and a unique squad
Old November 7th, 2010, 05:07 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remi View Post
And orcs on Pterodactyl back, so they can hold up in castle battles. A hero and a unique squad
I'm sorry to tell you, but this thread is useless...
Old November 7th, 2010, 10:24 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remi View Post
I'm sorry to tell you, but this thread is useless...
So the new answer to the question is "Anything."
Old November 8th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How 'bout a figure with it's head up it's butt called "Wizard of the Coast." It could have the power to destroy all non-DnD terrain and figures opn the board! That's kinda sad actually....

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion