Hierloom
Siege
Charos
Estivara
Sir Dupis
Tornak
Heroes of Bleakwoode NIB
RttFF NIB
Official gencon Agent Skahen (trade only if offer good enough)
Paypal

Wants:
Macdirk Warriors x2
Marro Dividers
Marro Drones
Protectors of Ullar x2
Marrden Hounds
Gorillanators
Armoc Vipers x2
Capuan Gladiators x2
Deathwalker 7000
Morsbane
Tul-Bak-Ra
Sudema
Gladiatrons x2
Alastair MacDirk
Grok Riders
Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan
Mohican River Tribe

Good Trades:
capsocrates

Last edited by MattO.; August 6th, 2012 at 02:57 AM.
Old July 17th, 2012, 11:02 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

I just partially updated my trade list.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 17th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

I've got Ne-gok-sa and Q10. Also have some rotv cards without people. I'll trade for most heroscape figures. Just message me.

Have: Ne-Gok-Sa, Q 10, Few random incomplete squads and some random heroscape cards.

Wants:
4th mass x2
Quasatch hunters
Everything else but customs.

Last edited by Deathwalker over 9000!; July 18th, 2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Messed up.
Old July 17th, 2012, 11:13 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

I've got the following for Trade/sell

NIB:
Wave 2:
Minuteman & Wolves x3
Knights & Swog Rider
Wave 4:
Greeks & Vipers x1
Wave 7:
Templar Knights
Wave 8:
Soldiers & Wolves x2
Grok Riders x2
Wave 10:
Champions
Warriors of Feldspar
D1:
Ghostlight Fen
Bog Raiders x2

Ticalla Jungle
ROTV masters sets that're possibly Sparkly water(haven't checked yet)

as well as various fiq's/squads that are in good shape as well as some Tundra, Volcarren sets(opened)

want: Cash or trades(see my want list on www.Boardgamegeek.com under my username Rodriquez)

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old July 17th, 2012, 11:29 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez View Post
I've got the following for Trade/sell

NIB:
Wave 2:
Minuteman & Wolves x3
Knights & Swog Rider
Wave 4:
Greeks & Vipers x1
Wave 7:
Templar Knights
Wave 8:
Soldiers & Wolves x2
Grok Riders x2
Wave 10:
Champions
Warriors of Feldspar
D1:
Ghostlight Fen
Bog Raiders x2

Ticalla Jungle
ROTV masters sets that're possibly Sparkly water(haven't checked yet)

as well as various fiq's/squads that are in good shape as well as some Tundra, Volcarren sets(opened)

want: Cash or trades(see my want list on www.Boardgamegeek.com under my username Rodriquez)
Could you give us a more direct link for your want list? I have no idea how to navigate to your user profile on that site.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 18th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez View Post
Spoiler Alert!
Could you give us a more direct link for your want list? I have no idea how to navigate to your user profile on that site.
Here is his want list.

Here is his BGG profile.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old July 18th, 2012, 03:47 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Haves.

NIB RttFT
Tagawa Samurai Archers x2
Einar Imperium x2 (one has a broken sword)

Wants.

Axegrinders
Heavies
Glads
Protectors
Minions
Sentinels
4th mass

good trade with Tupiniquim.

Last edited by infectedsloth; July 18th, 2012 at 04:42 PM.
Old July 19th, 2012, 01:31 PM
...IS Mediocre

hoju511 is surprisingly tart

My son is cleaning out some game space, he has found the 3-W's (Work, women, and wheels) so 'Scape has moved into second place.
He has a NIB wave 7 Heroes of Elswin (Cyprien, sonya, Isamu, and the rest) he would like to sell. Please PM me any offers.
Old July 19th, 2012, 06:14 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Updating tradelist, got some of my needs now.

Haves
-Paypal
-Foosball Table
-Assorted XBOX 360 games
-13 Sleeves for heroscape cards
-assorted PC games

Wants (Bold major wants)
-Axegrinders of Burning Forge (Dwarves)
-Greenscale Warriors
-Deathreavers
-Ashigaru Yari
-Ashigaru Harqs.
-Heavy Gruts
-Arrow gruts
-Blade Gruts
-Vydar dice bag

-Roman Legionnaires
-Roman Archers
-Capuan Gladiators
-Aubrien Archers
-
10th Reg.
-4th Mass.
-Anubians

Send a PM if you are interested in selling/trading one of my wants.

GOOD TRADERS
-Porkins x2
-Chachi
-Ace Histoli
-beholderthedm

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; August 7th, 2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old July 20th, 2012, 01:41 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Update my trade list.
Old July 20th, 2012, 01:52 PM

VendettaUF Woo who?

Hi Everyone,

Its been a while since I've been on here since I completed my collection about two years ago. However, things in my life have now changed. With a move and two kids, I don't play the game as much as I once did...and the storage required just isn't feasibly for me anymore. The collection is currently in storage with some other things as we prepare for a move.

Once the move is complete, I'm going to be looking to sell the entire collection. I have yet to take a full inventory, but off hand it consists of multiples of every set, singles on most hero sets. There should be at least one of every figure in Heroscape including the flag bearers. Lots and lots of terrain including all the expansion sets and multiple of each big box set. I have D1 and D2...D2 is still in box. Multiple castle sets. What I'm posting is....what do you think is a fair price to try and sell this for? I'm not very hopefull that I'll find someone to buy the entire set outright...but assuming I did...what do you think would be fair?

I know I've spent waaaaay more through trades and ebay then I'd like to admit....but I'm leaning towards trying to get around $2000? I haven't really been following prices recently, so if the market has bottomed out or gone up....Any ideas?

Once my move is complete and I'm settled, I can get the set out of storage and start getting a more accurate inventory. Its a lot of stuff though. If anyone is interested in the Orlando, FL area, let me know. This would be tons easier to sell in person as the shipping to going to probably be over $100 just on its own.

Thanks,

Andrew Hayford
Old July 20th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by VendettaUF View Post
Hi Everyone,

Its been a while since I've been on here since I completed my collection about two years ago. However, things in my life have now changed. With a move and two kids, I don't play the game as much as I once did...and the storage required just isn't feasibly for me anymore. The collection is currently in storage with some other things as we prepare for a move.

Once the move is complete, I'm going to be looking to sell the entire collection. I have yet to take a full inventory, but off hand it consists of multiples of every set, singles on most hero sets. There should be at least one of every figure in Heroscape including the flag bearers. Lots and lots of terrain including all the expansion sets and multiple of each big box set. I have D1 and D2...D2 is still in box. Multiple castle sets. What I'm posting is....what do you think is a fair price to try and sell this for? I'm not very hopefull that I'll find someone to buy the entire set outright...but assuming I did...what do you think would be fair?

I know I've spent waaaaay more through trades and ebay then I'd like to admit....but I'm leaning towards trying to get around $2000? I haven't really been following prices recently, so if the market has bottomed out or gone up....Any ideas?

Once my move is complete and I'm settled, I can get the set out of storage and start getting a more accurate inventory. Its a lot of stuff though. If anyone is interested in the Orlando, FL area, let me know. This would be tons easier to sell in person as the shipping to going to probably be over $100 just on its own.

Thanks,

Andrew Hayford
It's your decision, but you will almost certainly get more interest (as well as more money) if you are willing to break it into smaller groups.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online