Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 25th, 2009, 11:52 AM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!
Excellent Deal on Master Set 2

Hello Folks,

I'm new but glad to be here. I've recently rekindle my interest in the game and I noticed that Toys r' us has a clearance sale on the Masters Set 2 and the castle expansions. $20 Canadian for master sets and $16 for the castle sets. I've had a few projects in mind which required some extra Hex platters an thought others might be looking for the same.
Old November 25th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Excellent Deal on Master Set 2

That is a good deal, although for us Americans, it is a little hard to get.......

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old November 25th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Delphic -

The TRU stores in the states don't carry Heroscape any more (haven't for a year or so), but I'm sure any of your fellow Canadians will appreciate the info.
Old November 25th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old November 28th, 2009, 04:33 AM

CanScape has disabled reputation

Even Canadians would like to know....erm, what city this deal is taking place in? Not all TRU's have the same policies; I loaded up a few months ago on this deal and once the stock was gone, that was it...haven't seen HS back on the shelves.
Old November 28th, 2009, 06:53 AM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

The best deal I ever got was at KMart, 2x Vals for $12 each I started too late to acquire multiples of T.T. or V.W. $16 for castles & $20 for ANY master set was not that hard to find in the last year.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News