Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 17th, 2020, 08:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Skull (II) - Vote Public PT

Yeah, when the X was removed and not counted, he needed all the OM just to get up to 3 re-rolls. But now with the X getting counted, I can see the need to limit it as just two reroll for everyone from the start of the round is a lot of dice being rerolled. Go ahead and run you second test with the cap of 2 rerolls and I'll update the SP.
Old May 17th, 2020, 08:18 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, when the X was removed and not counted, he needed all the OM just to get up to 3 re-rolls. But now with the X getting counted, I can see the need to limit it as just two reroll for everyone from the start of the round is a lot of dice being rerolled. Go ahead and run you second test with the cap of 2 rerolls and I'll update the SP.
Old May 17th, 2020, 10:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Done! Sorry about the formatting. Firefox jacks everything up for some reason. I'll switch to Chrome to post any new playtests from now on.

Anyway, the changes make him feel much more balanced. He died extremely quickly to some bad rolls, it felt like, but not before using his boost to help Sinestro a ton. I almost want him to have a little more survivability, but I think in general the rerolls should be enough. I'm happy at 250 here so far. Maybe 240 (I just realized your SP shows 240 and I tested him at 250, whoops!). We're in the right ballpark either way.

I love the design. I'm surprised we don't utilize rerolls more often.
Old May 17th, 2020, 10:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I use Firefox exclusively so I'm not sure what's going on for you. Thanks for the tests and feedback. I noticed you ran him at 250 in the first one, figured that was just how the points worked out. Good to hear you think he could come down to 240, didn't really want him to be the same price point as the first Red Skull.
Old May 17th, 2020, 10:33 PM
...has moist legs

My old laptop did the same thing constantly on firefox. I'm on my newer desktop and was thinking it was just the laptop. So weird.
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:15 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
My old laptop did the same thing constantly on firefox. I'm on my newer desktop and was thinking it was just the laptop. So weird.
just admit you like the purple...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 18th, 2020, 10:36 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
just admit you like the purple...
In my document I have all the text I never change in purple so I can see where to put my notes easier. I made it purple because I like the purple.
Old May 19th, 2020, 05:29 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Red Skull (II)

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Red Skull(240), Gorgon(300), Valkyrie(350) (890)
vs.
Cap(240), Ms. Marvel(350), Bane(190), Oracle(110) (890)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Red Skull(240), Gorgon(300), Bane(190), Angel(90), (820)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Daredevil(200), Tigra(170) (820)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Pretty interesting design. I like the method of leadership, though I feel choosing 1 Terrorist at the start of the game feels a bit unnecessary for already such a small faction. Leaving it open to any Terrorist when he reveals the X, would give it just a tad bit more longevity IMO without really affecting his balance. Sort of suffers when his 1 Terrorist drops early. Dig him overall though, as well as the dice re-rolling. Gives you enough reasoning to use him at least once per round, and I like the Cap mirroring that offers. I could see him at 230-240, depending on the overall performances.
Old May 19th, 2020, 07:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks Arkham! With really only a couple of good options for the Terrorist bonding at the moment anyway, and the X reveal requirement limiting it to once per round, how do others feel about opening it up to any Terrorist you control instead of just one guy?

While I'd be okay with it opened up to multiple terrorist, that could lead to some fun builds in the future as more Terrorists get made with him in mind, I do have a small concern that new forces end up making him worth more points in the end. I also kind of like the theme behind just having one guy he 'trusts' to team up with directly. Plus the idea of losing that one ally lowering his effectiveness with the re-rolls just a bit as a way to keep him in check just a little bit. If you are having troubles killing him, you can instead try to kill his goon and chip away at his plans. I'm willing to go either way on it though, if people want to see more Terrorist heavy armies for him I can live with that.
Old May 19th, 2020, 08:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you are wanting him to be more leader than tank, opening up might make sense.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 19th, 2020, 08:06 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

It seems like a pretty good upgrade, allowing Skull to bond with more figures and activate the one reroll more reliably. If you think he could use the boost go for it, otherwise it may end up raising his cost. Either way is a reasonable direction.
Old May 19th, 2020, 08:08 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Personally, I'd say 230 without the change, 240 with it. Based only on my experience of course. He's quite crippled once his goon falls, which if early like in my game 2, really limits his usefulness.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library