Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 1st, 2024, 06:45 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Post if you bought Pre-Order (also code for 10% off)

Pre-Order from https://renegadegamestudios.com/heroscape/ and use promo code WELCOME10 (1st order) or WELCOMEBACK10 (if you ordered from Rengade before) for 10% off ($33 off if you get 1 of each painted)

Quote list in latest comment and add your name to the list, with what you bought

Last edited by lefton4ya; March 1st, 2024 at 07:19 PM.
Old March 1st, 2024, 06:46 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Post if you bought Pre-Order (also code for 10% off)

1. @lefton4ya - 1 each of all 3 sets including premium painted
Old March 1st, 2024, 07:03 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
  2. @orgsbane - 1 Master Set, 1 Battle Box, and two Jungles, unpainted
I will finally be able to build some competitive swamp maps, I knew I was right to hold off on buying Ticalla Jungle for a decade so save a few bucks
Old March 1st, 2024, 07:14 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

2. @orgsbane - 1 Master Set, 1 Battle Box, and two Jungles, unpainted

Thanks for the code.

Edit: Okay, nevermind. I see Renegade is charging today for the order they won't be shipped until August. I'm going to cancel my pre-order and wait until much closer to release date to place it again so they're not hanging on to my money for months. Meanwhile, Renegade said they are going to hit up people for more pre-order money for wave 2 in June, before they have even shipped out wave 1. Not a good look. Maybe when I re-order I can support a FLGS too.

I have preordered thousands of dollars of stuff, including HeroQuest expansions, from many places and have never seen anyone charge for pre-orders before they ship unless its explicitly a crowd funded product. Is Renegade trying to do a low key Haslab repeat?

I placed a pre-order for $250 of GI Joes yesterday and its not going to be charged for months. Maybe that's not the norm for boutique games, but its weird. Renegade also doesn't have a cancel order button because they "normally ship orders out so fast there's no time to cancel" but they're also soliciting pre-orders five months in advance. Get it together guys.

Last edited by Hogg; March 2nd, 2024 at 01:01 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 01:04 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

I went with one of each box, including the pre-painted figs.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 01:15 AM

Mr. Phats is surprisingly tart

I got one of each set, two of them being the premium versions. Can't wait!

You're gonna carry that weight... all 250 pounds of it.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 01:27 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Two master sets and battle boxes, both premium. Gonna grab four jungle sets next payday.

I'll probably end up getting more masters sets for the walls (and to replace ancient, breaking tile), but those won't be painted. I'll definitely need to get more wellspring water down the road as well.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old March 2nd, 2024, 02:39 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

1x Master, 1x Battle Box, 2x Jungle. Painted

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old March 2nd, 2024, 11:43 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post
1x Master, 1x Battle Box, 2x Jungle. Painted

Same! I will get more through my game store so I can get another Drake.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 2nd, 2024, 11:44 AM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

One unpainted master and one unpainted battle box. Can't justify the trees when I found dirt cheap aquarium trees lol. I'm buying mainly to support local tournament scenes, and maybe trees will be prizes, along with more walls. At least the battle box has two trees.

I also ordered two sets of dead men tell no tales minis in the clearance section. Seven unpainted regular pirate minis for $5. I will use them as buccaneer of Tortuga proxies, but it's a cheap option for those that want classic pirates over mishmash space pirates.

https://renegadegamestudios.com/dead...iniatures-set/

Upset City Baby.

Last edited by brak88; March 2nd, 2024 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Link to pirate minis
Old March 2nd, 2024, 02:04 PM

VastEmpire Woo who?

I went with 2 of the painted master sets, 2 of the painted battle boxes, and 2 of the jungle.

I intend to open one and keep one sealed for now. I'm mostly excited to play, even though I have some issues with the release. Mostly, I'm just happy to financially support a renewed heroscape product so that hopefully we can see new terrain sets printed.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 06:58 PM

joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker

I picked up a master set and a battle box, painted. Skipped the trees since I already have jungle trees.

I actually prefer they take the money now whole I'm thinking about it. Would hate to have a charge months later when it's not on my mind anymore, but I get why people don't like it.

A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales