Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 16th, 2012, 12:33 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape Navy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Well met!

Or, more directly, here.
Old April 16th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I had only skimmed over that articule since I was searching for tips and tricks on building ships, but after reading it, it is something I really want to try.

Once I build a small fleet of ships Im sure some one out there has some form of rules for moving working ships.

Since I enjoy doing long tutorials if there is enough Interest I will break it down per ship, and maybe upload some templates for the decks which tend to be what takes the longest to do.

Also I am curious, I missed reading speed terrain contest, maybe we could make another one? If any one has one of these ships and is willing to donate it to the cause I could maybe mod it into a HS ship for a prize? Or maybe instead of speed terrain, a competition for making boat rules?

Just tossing ideas out there to see what lands.
Old April 16th, 2012, 01:52 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post

Once I build a small fleet of ships I'm sure some one out there has some form of rules for moving working ships.
Well met!

From The Pride of Barsoom!
:

"Airships.

All Airships are considered Huge in size, and cannot be targeted or attacked by Special Powers that may "destroy it in one attack (a la the Fortress Door). The Pride of Barsoom, being moored, cannot move. The smaller Airships have a movement of 8, and can move on the ground, in which case all terrain effects on movement apply, or in the air, in which case they are considered to be flying. At the end of its movement, an Airship may land, requiring relatively even ground (although they may be able to fit over a raised hex or two) as long as they lie flat, or hover on Pillars, in which case the bases of the Pillars will, of course, have to be on the same level. Each Airship's Pulse Cannon Station also functions as its Helm. Any unit that begins its turn at the Helm of an Airship may move the Airship in lieu of its own movement.

The Pride of Barsoom may not be attacked. The smaller Airships, however, are not so fortunate. They are tough, however (Life 8, Defense 6). If destroyed, all occupants are automatically killed, except Special Heroes, which will survive on a D20 roll of 16-20, be placed as though Stealth Leaped, and all units, including surviving Special Heroes and other Airships, within 2 spaces (and 2 levels) are attacked with 6 dice (rolled separately for each unit), simulating the catastrophic explosion of its Drive. Only small/medium units may occupy Pulse Cannon Stations, and may attack with the Pulse Cannons' Explosion Special Attacks in lieu of their own."

Essentially, an Airship has a Helm and a Weapon Station. A unit that begins its turn at the Helm can move the Airship in lieu of its own movement. A unit that ends its movement at a Weapon Station can fire the weapon in lieu of its own Attack. Hope this helps!

Last edited by kolakoski; April 16th, 2012 at 01:59 PM.
Old April 16th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Cool ship Rocktroll! I can't wait to see it finished. I actually have that Mega Bloks ship you tried to order, and it really does look great. I don't have the time or skills necessary to scapify it though, especially to the level of you and some other awesome custom terrain creators.
Old April 16th, 2012, 09:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Nice job Rock! I have thought about similar viking ships myself but decided it was too ambitious for myself, glad to see you tackle it. I have a couple small canoe projects in the pipeline but that is it. Would love to play a huge epic naval warfare battle someday, I'm sure you will have a ton of fun with it all when you are done.
Old April 16th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks guys! I wasnt paying attention and just lost an ebay for the flying dutchman. It went for $16......

Think I will try craigslist for more ships.
Old April 19th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Found a terrifying ship on ebay to convert, this would be sheer terror to any naval battle!!

Old April 19th, 2012, 01:06 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 19th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Another deadly ship for the fleet!!

Old April 19th, 2012, 10:52 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Where is the rubber duck?

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; April 19th, 2012 at 10:53 PM. Reason: those look like my 3 yr old's tub toys
Old April 19th, 2012, 11:05 PM

jackryan4 Woo who?

I would totally play with those, they look just right for either landing craft ish ships, or for river travel say one or two figs.
Old April 20th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

You know if I actually ever got my hand on one of those, I bet they can be made into decent looking craft, even with the oversized cartoon heads, maybe turn them into airships with zepplins tied to the top

Still waiting for my 11 ships to show up in the mail, cant wait to start working on my fleet! ( and yes, I am broke , It was my birthday so I just asked every one to get me a mega blok ship so I could try out customizing)
Now I have 2 black pearls, 2 stormstalkers, 4 boats from pirate battles, a man o war and my attack action warship. I cant wait to make a guide for each one !!

I need to keep raiding starbucks. My fiance scolded me for taking the stiring sticks when I can just buy a huge bag of them at walmart... but its for a PIRATE SHIP baby! It HAS to be plundered...

Okay.. that went well. I get to go buy my coffee sticks at walmart and keep the ones I have or I will never see my ships since they post man arrives hours before I get home from work..

MUTINY I SAY !! MUTINY!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles