Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old November 19th, 2008, 02:22 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: sportcult's custom terrain - updated - Monuments to Just

Well there is the Warden. Hmm, maybe some robot torture devices?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 19th, 2008, 08:52 AM

sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby!
Re: sportcult's custom terrain - updated - Monuments to Just

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Well there is the Warden. Hmm, maybe some robot torture devices?
Yeah, I've been thinking about a scene with him: rubble strewn streets lined with burnt out wrecked buildings and industrial sites, sort of steam punk style with Deathreavers scurrying through the debris and lurking in the shadows awaiting the approaching agents...

Custom Terrain
Custom Figures and Repaints
Stuff for Sale
Good Trades:Ted, Hilo-scaper, omen20154, eternaldream
Old November 20th, 2008, 08:17 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: sportcult's custom terrain - updated - Orc Barbeque

Wow, how did you make the smoke and fire?

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 20th, 2008, 09:29 AM

sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Wow, how did you make the smoke and fire?
The flame and logs in the pit are from a set of plastic cowboys and indians that I repainted. The smoke is fibrous fill stuffing that was lightly spray painted.
These were the Dreamblade arm donors. The arms look big in the pictures because of the closeup camera perspective. Ironically, the figure on the right is suppose to be a cannibal.

Custom Terrain
Stuff for Sale
Old November 20th, 2008, 09:03 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Is that a Dumatef arm? LOL!

-insert signature here-
Old November 20th, 2008, 12:08 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcult View Post
Note: No Heroscape figures were harmed in the making of this terrain...
they were Dreamblade.

What's with your reading comprehension lately, nyys?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 20th, 2008, 12:46 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcult View Post
Note: No Heroscape figures were harmed in the making of this terrain...
they were Dreamblade.

What's with your reading comprehension lately, nyys?
Only bright shiny things get my attention, everything else falls away.

-insert signature here-
Old November 20th, 2008, 06:08 PM

Daddio is surprisingly tart

You see, Raudulfr, the trick is to get your kids involved in the model-making process. This way, they will gladly DONATE stuff.

"I think you like buying HeroScape stuff more than you like actually playing HeroScape." -Mommio-

Daddio's Random Comments (customs page)
Old November 20th, 2008, 11:51 AM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Beautiful bon-fire and smoked ham!!! I will have to spread the rep before giving to you again!

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old November 20th, 2008, 12:28 PM

rbaker is surprisingly tart

Hey man, love your customs. One question though: Where do you get the small chain, 'metal' rings, and other such items that give everything that finished touch?

I've cannibalized a lot of toys/items from other product lines but was hoping you'd have a better source for those small detailed items.

Thanks,
Old November 20th, 2008, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbaker View Post
Hey man, love your customs. One question though: Where do you get the small chain, 'metal' rings, and other such items that give everything that finished touch?

I've cannibalized a lot of toys/items from other product lines but was hoping you'd have a better source for those small detailed items.

Thanks,
Thanks! Making custom wargame terrain is a disease. Be warned!
You will find yourself browsing in the most random places. The chains I used were from some "Hello Kitty" kid's necklaces and bracelets in the clearance jewelry at Wal-mart...seriously, be careful.

Custom Terrain
Stuff for Sale
Old November 20th, 2008, 12:43 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just raid my kids toy closet!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles