Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old June 8th, 2009, 11:37 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Izner's Custom Terrain (NEW: CLEAR SWAMP TILES!)

The painted swamp water tiles are great! You are right, they do have an algae-feel to them.
Good work!
Old June 8th, 2009, 12:46 PM

twigleg2 knows what's in an order marker twigleg2 knows what's in an order marker

If you were to sell these, how much would it cost? Would it be cheaper just go buy some at the store? I am relly interested in these, they really caught my eye.
Old June 8th, 2009, 08:33 PM
The Little Warforged That Could

Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by twigleg2 View Post
If you were to sell these, how much would it cost? Would it be cheaper just go buy some at the store? I am relly interested in these, they really caught my eye.
I won't sell these. I feel that the tile shape is the intellectual property of the makers of Heroscape, and it would be wrong to profit off their work. However, I would be willing to trade them.

I'd gladly make a batch of somewhere between 11 and 22 tiles for anyone willing to trade me an authentic GenCon exclusive figure... depends on which figure we're talking about. I'm open to other options as well, PM me with an offer if you're interested. One I make a few more of these, I'll probably make an official statement regarding this somewhere.

If you wanted to make them yourself tho?

It's a little expensive at first, but you gotta look at it like an investment. The mold will last you quite a long time if you treat it right, and these tiles use very little plastic. I bought one sample pack from the website I mentioned in my first post, and over 20 tiles and several mistakes later, I'm not even through a quarter of the chemicals.

The silicone and the resin are the expensive part. The paints and dyes are pretty cheap. And the process, although a little time consuming is pretty easy. I'd be happy to help you out with it, if you had any questions.

Old June 8th, 2009, 08:41 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Really Izner, this is your best stuff yet...too bad I can't get a pun from this one.
Old June 9th, 2009, 09:06 AM

KalisLord is surprisingly tart

The new swamp tiles look amazing! I definitely prefer them over the original.

"Dethklok has summoned a troll.

That's impossible there is no such thing as trolls.

Then how do you explain the dead unicorns..."
Old June 9th, 2009, 09:59 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good stuff! Too bad I traded all my exclusives.
Old June 16th, 2009, 10:01 AM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker

I actually like the unpaitned swamp tile better than the painted ones but cool any way.

Old June 16th, 2009, 11:18 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Really Izner, this is your best stuff yet...too bad I can't get a pun from this one.
I bet if you put enough thought into it you'd come up with a good one. I'd try, but right now I'm really swamped.

Those tiles look really good. I like the green wound markers too.
Old June 16th, 2009, 11:24 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You said 'swamped'!
Old June 16th, 2009, 03:57 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Clear Lava Tiles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izner View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteAztec View Post
I have a good suggestion, it kind of goes along with the Orc Campfire- Why not make a fire?
That would be really cool! I'm not much of a sculptor, so I would need an original form to steal, but this would be a great idea. I think I'm gonna give this a try... If I can find something fire-like to get a casting of....
GF9 makes something along the lines of what you're describing, but it's not as realistic as one might hope. I purchased a couple, and they look good with VW, but I'm willing to bet Izner could do better...

EDIT: This is the closest I could find to what I have. Looks like they no longer sell the fire markers.

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old June 16th, 2009, 04:37 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Clear Lava Tiles!

These are only $3.99 at CoolStuffInc.com:

I bought a few to make fiery things for my lava. They are large enough that you might get two campfires out of each one.

EDIT: Apparently their system detected my attempts to send them more sales and made the large image unavailable. Here's the thumbnail instead.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; June 17th, 2009 at 11:30 AM.
Old June 16th, 2009, 06:55 PM

dwatring is surprisingly tart

HOLY CRAP! I love the swamp terrain. Dude, +rep!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles