Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 16th, 2022, 02:14 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Eastern Ohio Tournaments

I'm interested! Might be able to get a couple others but I for sure would be in (I'll be out of town the weekend of Oct 15-16 however).

Also, since I am the one who brought it up if there is enough interest I'm willing to help out wherever needed. I probably have enough terrain to make about 3-4 good quality maps.
Old August 16th, 2022, 02:41 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken515 View Post
I'm interested! Might be able to get a couple others but I for sure would be in (I'll be out of town the weekend of Oct 15-16 however).

Also, since I am the one who brought it up if there is enough interest I'm willing to help out wherever needed. I probably have enough terrain to make about 3-4 good quality maps.
That is a great help and much appreciated! Would New Philadelphia be good with you? I have a great relationship with the owner and the space is the best I’ve seen. I’m sure we could get a date down there to play.

If not, I would be okay with moving spaces if I can find something comparable. We used M.A.D. Bros before I moved to Canton so there are other stores closer now.
Old August 16th, 2022, 03:52 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!

New Philadelphia is about an hour from where I live so that is definitely doable for me.
Old August 16th, 2022, 04:17 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken515 View Post
New Philadelphia is about an hour from where I live so that is definitely doable for me.
Perfect! I think the best date for my wife and I will be October 8th, so I'll ask about that.
Old August 18th, 2022, 12:26 PM

I got in contact with Todd at MAD Bros and he said they’d love to host an event with us. He hasn’t confirmed October 8th yet but I am going to put that as the tentative date. I will confirm by the end of the month.
Old August 18th, 2022, 12:32 PM

Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 2/1

@rudyvalentine
@hose
@yamissflash
@Chachi
@Hendal
@TrollBrute
@GUILD_WARRIOR
@lefton4ya
@flameslayer93
@Grimnak
@orgsbane
@Awaken515
@Deathwalker over 9000!
@Muskie
@Tiamat
Old August 18th, 2022, 02:57 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Very interested! It's a solid 3.5 hour drive, but I'd love to come. Put me down as maybe, and if I can make it work, I'll let you know
Old August 18th, 2022, 04:06 PM

I'll be there! I'll try to bring 1 or 2 others but I for sure will be attending.
Old August 18th, 2022, 08:13 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

Same as Awaken above lol. I will DEFINITELY be there. But may bring a couple people too.

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old August 20th, 2022, 05:08 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will not be able to make it on the 8th. Ucon (a game convention in Ypsilanti, MI) is that weekend. We also have a tournament with the OHMI group (Gem City and Michigamers) on October 29th. If you have one in the Spring, let me know.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old August 24th, 2022, 03:39 PM

My brother has confirmed that he will be attending. Still waiting to hear back from one more.
Old August 25th, 2022, 03:09 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I’m a yes, with a possible +1! I saw you said to ask about proxies, and I was interested in bring some painted 3D printed miniatures. I’ve been painting some up and they look pretty much exactly like the real thing. It’d give me some fun options

Here is what the quality/details of the sculpts would look like. I don’t plan on bringing the Protectors, but the stuff I’ve got coming in should similar quality.

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events