Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 9th, 2015, 11:44 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Tabletop: Season Three in post-production

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I agree about Geek Out, though I wonder if it would work in some crowds. I just don't hold much trivia in my head. I also remember thinking that Gloom looked awful.
Gloom is actually quite fun with the right group. When we sat down to play it the first time, everyone looked across the table at all of the puzzled faces until someone started their story and the snowball started rolling along with all of us. It can be hilarious to play, but get a few duds around the table and you probably would throw it away afterward.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games