Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 30th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Bailey Hoskins (Initial Playtest)

I'm back in town! I could only get a signal for seconds at a time up at the cabin. Thanks a ton for the test @Tornado , I'll link them in the OP. 2 life and 8 dice seem like good changes. I'll update the SP. If there is any way to get this guy's cost down some more I'd like to explore it. I really think <60 is ideal.
Old June 30th, 2018, 06:10 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Is it really that important to get him further down? I think you've got the scrawny untrained teen side represented well in his base stats, and the way I recall the comics treating his power it seemed pretty potent.
Old June 30th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The power was potent, but the character was not (if that makes sense). I think if we can get him down anywhere near the intended range, we're okay.
Old July 1st, 2018, 11:06 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

He may be where Lobs wants him already.

I just think we need more tests to know for sure. I was never able to take Bailey out early so that is pushing up his value currently. Of course I made it a point to protect him with good defensive friendlies.

We just need more testers.
Old July 1st, 2018, 11:18 AM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I won’t be upset if he comes in a little higher I would just prefer to fit him in a lower point bracket. Of course I don’t want to make him unfun or useless so I won’t kill the design over it. At the same time we have to keep in mind the cost of figures (like shadowcat) that are being used to protect him, when we think of his value. Is 45 points where you feel we should start in playtesting @Tornado ?
Old July 1st, 2018, 11:20 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

45-50 is a good starting point. He may need another tweak but we will have to wait and see how he plays out.
Old July 1st, 2018, 11:25 AM

Thanks, Nado. I PROPOSE A VOTE TO MOVE TO PUBLIC PLAYTESTING

@Arkham - YEA
@japes - YEA
@johnny139 - YEA
@Ronin - YEA
@SirGalahad
@Spidey'tilIDie -
@Tornado - YEA
@Yodaking - YEA

Last edited by L0B5T3R; July 2nd, 2018 at 10:37 PM.
Old July 1st, 2018, 12:15 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Tag the heroes and change the thread title.

Yea
Old July 1st, 2018, 12:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Bailey Hoskins (VOTE FOR PUBLIC PLAYTESTING)

yea
Old July 1st, 2018, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Tag the heroes and change the thread title.

Yea
Check
Old July 1st, 2018, 12:28 PM

Yea
Old July 1st, 2018, 01:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library