Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 24th, 2020, 02:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Yellow Construct (The Pack)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Seems similar in nature to the Hired Guns, just melee. Starts out really brutal, but then the figures start falling and the attack output reduces.
Yeah, they're a bit similar. I think the big thing these guys have going for them over the Hired Guns, despite being melee, is that they're very safe figures, since they start off the battlefield. No way to pick em off early, and they effectively mobilize for free.
Well that and you currently don't have to give up your heavy hitter's attack to use them. Losing a Crime Lord's attack in order to attack with the Hired Guns is a balancer. Getting to attack with a Hired Guns like group AND a Yellow Lantern's big single attack is a lot.

I think I favor mirroring Green Construct instead of attacking activation for that reason.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 24th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I originally had the creation as a destruction mechanic. Leaning towards 3 attack and this:
Quote:
FATHER'S THREE
If this Yellow Construct attacks a figure engaged with a Yellow Lantern or another Yellow Construct you control, this Yellow Construct may attack one additional time. If the defending figure is engaged with a Merciless Yellow Lantern you control, subtract 1 shield from whatever is rolled.
Old May 24th, 2020, 03:03 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I don’t know enough about lanterns or construct to comment much. But a double attack squad like this does seem a bit much, paired with some big YL’s. Sinestro can have multiple attacks too, so that could be an insane turn.
Old May 25th, 2020, 12:21 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

So I just had an idea. What if we did this instead of lowering the attack?
Quote:
FATHER'S THREE
If this Yellow Construct attacks a figure engaged with a Yellow Lantern or another Yellow Construct you control, subtract 1 shield from whatever is rolled. If the defending figure is engaged with a Merciless Yellow Lantern you control, this Yellow Construct may attack one additional time.
Still roughly the same effect but the Hired Gun part is limited to just with Merciless YL's. Probably easier to cost and balance too.

Essentially I just switched the effects.
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:08 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I mean, if the Construct Control lets you take a turn with them instead of attacking rather than instead of moving, I think it works OK.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 25th, 2020, 01:14 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Eh, not for that honestly. Some other kind of trigger maybe.
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:18 AM

Instead of taking a turn?

Old May 25th, 2020, 01:25 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Honestly, mostly prefer it the way it is. I could see making the Creation instead of Attacking though.
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:26 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

What if we kept the "instead of moving" activation, but made them harder to create? I feel like I've seen the idea that they're only made when an enemy unit is destroyed, that's kind of a cool concept.
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:38 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
What if we kept the "instead of moving" activation, but made them harder to create? I feel like I've seen the idea that they're only made when an enemy unit is destroyed, that's kind of a cool concept.
Yea that's pretty much what I had originally I think, but someone mentioned it being more of a different colored Lantern's thing, Ronin I think.
Old May 25th, 2020, 10:40 AM

Kind of like sowing fear, I like it. FEARFULLY CONSTRUCTED? CONSTRUCTED FROM FEAR?

Old May 25th, 2020, 12:52 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

FEAR CONSTRUCT CREATION?

I get Ronin’s point that creating constructs from enemy destruction is the OL mechanical hook, but I feel like there’s enough distinction between the two.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library