Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 25th, 2018, 01:08 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Vote For Initial Playtesting)

Exterminate is very powerful, but the design is kept under control by the very slow 3 movement, which I quite like. They do have flying which could be interesting on some maps with 3 movement. I also like the low defense but consistent results. I don't know that these guys will stay at 150 for cost (I feel they're weaker but I could be wrong).

Yea to initial.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 25th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Vote For Initial Playtesting)

Okay, with 5 Yea votes (YK, Ronin, Tornado, Quozl, and Johnny) this passes to initial playtesting! Thank you, guys.

Some more quick thoughts;
-Quozl's proposal of putting a number on the end of Exterminate! I have no problem with it honestly. Any preferences either way?
-The class is currently Warmongers at Karat's suggestion, but now that I've given it some time, I'm leaning towards Conquerors again. Any preferences on this as well?

EDIT: Here's the post that gave me the impression the vote passed after 48 hours.
Old September 25th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Initial Playtesting)

Are their any plans for Unique Dalek figures or even Uncommon Heroes? That's a good reason to add the number to the name cause every Dalek design will probably use this power and you can make it stronger or weaker as needed then.
Old September 25th, 2018, 01:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

As Johnny mentioned, we just recently overhauled our procedures and some of us are still adjusting to the new system. I was under the impression that what we voted on and passed still required a minimum of 5 votes. The 48 hour rule being there to mean you had to give everyone 48 hours to show up and vote nay if they were going to do so when the 5 yea votes came in the first few hours. The announcement does make it look like you could move forward after 48 hours with less then 5 yea votes though, even 0 yea votes would results in passage after 48 hours with no nays. That doesn't seem right to me.
Old September 25th, 2018, 02:00 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Are their any plans for Unique Dalek figures or even Uncommon Heroes? That's a good reason to add the number to the name cause every Dalek design will probably use this power and you can make it stronger or weaker as needed then.
I have ideas for other Daleks so having the number could certainly be helpful. That way, if we wanted to, for example, do the weaker first appearance Daleks they could require a higher roll. EXTERMINATE! 15 looks slightly awkward to me with the exclamation point though. Maybe I should just remove that and make it EXTERMINATE 15 instead.
Old September 25th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Anytime you have a power that is potentially reusable and has a variable number (such as d20 roll or spaces to move) adding a number to the title allows us to tweak that power to fit units of different power levels.

As for EXTERMINATE! 15 or EXTERMINATE 15, I think the ! is fine (in fact I prefer is still).
Old September 25th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Anytime you have a power that is potentially reusable and has a variable number (such as d20 roll or spaces to move) adding a number to the title allows us to tweak that power to fit units of different power levels.

As for EXTERMINATE! 15 or EXTERMINATE 15, I think the ! is fine (in fact I prefer is still).
Yeah, can’t do any harm to make it variable. Exterminate! 15 it is.
Old September 25th, 2018, 02:45 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I know little to nothing of Dr. Who, but the design looks cool.
Old September 25th, 2018, 02:46 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:

Not only that, but I often find it helps with some powers you don't plan to reuse, simply so that's easy to remind yourself of the required roll at a glance in gameplay without needing to read the entire power. It's a nice little memory aid.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 25th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

I personally dislike the number aesthetically, but understand the purpose the numbers serve for reusability.
Old September 25th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
I personally dislike the number aesthetically, but understand the purpose the numbers serve for reusability.
My Mum and brother lack my encyclopedic knowledge of the game and my 20/20 vision - trust me, they find it helpful.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 25th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Just A Head

I personally don’t prefer the aesthetic of numbers either, but I get why they’re useful.

So how do I talk somebody into doing an initial for me?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library