Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 27th, 2023, 06:31 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Classic League XI - Random Draft (Delta) -Round 3 thru 1

Quote:
quozl (0-2) v. Shurrig (0-2) pool of armies is

Code:
10th Regiment x4	100/squad
Deathstalkers x4	80/squad
Mohican River Tribe x4	70/squad
Phantom Knights x4	80/squad
Protectors of Ullar x4	95/squad
Quasatch Hunters x4	80/squad
Deathwalker 9000	110
Frost Giant of Morh	130
Grimnak			165
Valguard		95
Zettian Guards		55
Shurrig picked Phantom Knights x2 and I picked Quasatch Hunters x2.
Then Shurrig picked the Frost Giant and I picked 2 more Quasatch Hunters.
Shurrig then picked Deathwalker 9000 and 1 more Phantom Knight.
I picked 1 Phantom Knight and 1 Protectors of Ullar.

I rushed out Quasatch Hunters while Shurrig moved some Phantom Knights up and then DW9K started picking off Qusatach. But 1 Quasatch got in a lucky hit and no more DW9K. Then it was Phantoms vs Qusatch and Qusatch ended up ahead by 1 squad. Then Frosty went on a run and he only took 2 wounds taking out all the Protectors plus a Phantom Knight and a Quasatch. Finally, I got some skulls when Shurrig didn't get shields and I was able to take Frosty down (hint: aim for the hat!). Dying swipe took out a Quasatch so I only had 2 Phantoms and 1 Quasatch left at the end. Good game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 28th, 2023, 11:06 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Classic League XI - Random Draft (Delta) -Round 4 thru 1

Super fun game against og-blaha (I lost). I feel like I saw somewhere that matchups would still be generated for those interested in playing more games in this format even if they missed the top cut? I would like to signal my interest if there's enough interest from other players, these games have been incredibly enjoyable.
Old December 29th, 2023, 01:44 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The Earthling (3-0) v. Chris Perkins (3-0) pool of armies is
Spoiler Alert!

Chris Perkins wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike
Playing Tuesday @ 8 pm EST.

Draft:
Chris Perkins chooses to pick 1st.
Earthling bans Armocs.
Chris Perkins chooses Templar x4.
Earthling chooses Hydra, Sir Dupuis, Aubrien Archers x4.
Chris Perkins chooses Raelin [RotV] & Nerak.
Old January 1st, 2024, 06:04 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's Over

KoL and I had a great match. Figuring that there was a lot of interplay between everything I chose to pick second and strike nothing.

Code:
KoL           Dysole
Deathstalkers
              Deathstalkers
Chainfighter
              Deathstalkers
Mimring
              Deathstalkers
Warforged
              Snipers
Warforged
              Snipers
Warforged
              Snipers
After he led Stalkers x1, I decided to grab the remaining 3 squads. He then drafted the rest of his army. I considered a number of options including Zetacron, Pulverizer, TSA, and Ana Karithon (who was discarded due to working only with small/medium) but decided I felt like setting up a wall of Stalkers and then shooting with Snipers was the best call.

Opening round though I figured I should lead with Snipers and try to take out Mimring before he could float around burninating the countryside. The Stalkers grabbed Valda and stayed put. I was able to kill the one on Valda with the Stalkers which kept Mimring in place and he rolled 0/4 on a Sniper.

I grabbed height with one and got two shots in with the others and a 2/2 dealt 3 wounds. Mimsy managed to kill one of the Snipers but I grabbed Valda and my reinforcement Sniper managed to kill him on a 1/1 and a whiff. I lost my forward Snipers to the Stalkers next round and I retreated the other after taking a potshot. I then set up my fortress wall.

After that it was mostly me spending the first order marker on Stalkers to reinforce and keep Warforged from getting attacks on Snipers and then the remaining two turns on Snipers to pick off as many Warforged as I could. The Stalkers did not feel like rolling defense though and fell kinda fast and Wannok took out at least one Stalker as well. Thankfully I was able to kill Warforged just as quickly with my Snipers as I was getting lots of shots from height.

The remaining pivotal moment was when on OM 2 he engaged my Sniper with two warforged all three on lava and one with height and the sniper lived. This meant he had to risk a disengage to kill the sniper who had grabbed Wannok. He managed to get it and swapped with my Sniper on Wannok and killed it but I used Wannok to kill the sniper on lava (we rolled off and Wannok won) and then his last Stalker and the warforged both died to lava leaving him two Warforged and a Chainfighter.

Winning initiative he was able to engage two snipers but I was able to block off the other two with Stalkers. I killed one with Snipers and then the next round he went all in on Chainfighter. I grabbed Wannok with one of my 4 remaining Stalkers and kill the last warforged. Chainfighter grabbed height and yoinked one of my last two snipers and killed it. He also killed the Stalker on his last turn only to die to a 2/2 from max range from the other Sniper and a 4 did not save him.

Great game KoL.

~Dysole, glad to have made the playoffs in this event
Old January 6th, 2024, 02:01 PM

Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker

Code:
HoundsRule              Xiegfried
Omnicron Snipers x4
                        Gurei Oni
                        Eldgrim
                        Wyvern
                        Sentinels of Jandar x3
Gorillinators x2
Just wrapped up my game with HoundsRule. I chose to strike 4th Mass and pick second. The first few rounds were Omnicrons vs. Sentinels on the top and bottom thirds of the map, and the Sentinels largely held strong against the Omnicrons with some pretty reliable dice rolls, even when they made it to height. After the Sentinels thinned out most of the Omnicrons, HoundsRule swapped over to Gorillinators, who managed to slow the Sentinels down a bit and get some kills in. That left me with three more Sentinels, who lived on to knock out the remaining Gorillinators, leaving one last Omnicron before we called the game.

I had never played Sentinels before, so this was an interesting first outing with them. Flying made development pretty easy on this map and they benefited from the ruins in the center since it provided them the cover to safely hop anywhere they were needed on the battlefield. Holding Valda for a turn or two made it even easier, and getting off height to avoid lava rolls didn't feel like much of a hindrance in most cases. HoundsRule was largely holding 4- and 5-height spaces regardless and the Sentinels' shields mostly made up for the loss of height advantage.

GG to HoundsRule; it was a fun one! Happy to have gone 2-2 again, and I continue to learn a ton with every game.
Old January 6th, 2024, 04:40 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

PLayoff Time!
@Chris Perkins
@Earthling @ogblaha

earn byes to the semifinals. Congrats!!

The Quarterfinals are on Betelguese. (Wannok, Unique, TG x4)

The Sir Heroscape (3-1) v. Dysole (3-1) pool of armies is
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Heroscape wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

Last edited by kevindola; January 6th, 2024 at 06:45 PM.
Old January 8th, 2024, 09:58 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League XI - Random Draft (Delta)-Quarters thru 1

Here how went the draft in our game vs Swarm:

Foud wins diceoff chooses to pick first
Swarm ban Templars
Foud picks Sentinels x4
Swarm picks Me-Bruq-Sa Sudema Tul-Bak-Ra and DKoV x4
Foud pick Feral Troll

Honestly I kinda feel sorry for Swarm this was not a pool where you wanted to lose dice-off, I was surprised he didn't went for the Sentinels vs Templars machup but with 70pts templars you have 220points left to play with as opposed to 100 for Sentinels.

Anyway his anti-sentinels drfat was super interesting.
But even tho Death knights kinda counter Shield of Valor they are still terrible vs Sentinels with the 2v2 only having a 1/3 to go through while the 3v5 for sentinels is a 32% so about same odds but sentinels move and attack 3 times a turn.

I got valda early and kept it the whole game which was very storng for Sentinels.

Dice weren't in Swarm favor and sentinels completely swept DK losing only 1 or 2 guys.
I went for a play in the SZ, which after thinking about it wasn't that great cause my sentinels were stuck in DK whereas if I just stayed away thnaks to Valda I would 've been able to fly over DK and target Sudema maybe.
MBS got only 1 om on it cause then he got kinda caught and Swarm preferred to put oms on Sudema.
Then Sudema came out and god she did a GREAT job, I think she went like 5/7 on power and held very well in defense this was a great counter found by Swarm. But as I had so many sentinels left she ended up being sourrounded and died, TBR also did a great job with his big stats I think he killed 2 or 3 guys while also being surrounded, I won with 2 sentinels and Feral Troll left.

Very interesting and fun game GG Swarm!

Old January 8th, 2024, 11:33 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Bonus Games

Spoiler Alert!
Old January 8th, 2024, 01:10 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Draft Time

What a fascinating draft between myself and Sir H.

Code:
Sir Heroscape             Dysole
Gladiatrons
                        Siege
Gladiatrons
                        Sir Hawthorne
Gladiatrons
                        Zettian Guards
Gladiatrons
                        Sacred Band
Krug
                        Sacred Band
Otonashi
                        Sacred Band
                        Tornak
Playing Wednesday evening 7 Pacific/9 Central

~Dysole, not 100% certain how this plays out
Old January 8th, 2024, 02:07 PM

Well Hold Up

@kevindola

It was pointed out to me after the draft that the event is rule of 12. Sir H and I both forgot this during drafting and his army is technically illegal now. What should we do?

FWIW I am fine to leave armies as is but I am open to whatever ruling you would like to follow.

~Dysole, holding off for now
Old January 8th, 2024, 03:56 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

The QF game draft issue has been resolved.

Meanwhile Shurrig and I are going to play our bonus game now, draft to be done in game

kd: Granites x4, Skahen, Dund
Shurrig: deathstalkers x4, Runa, Me-Burq-Sa

edit: Runa came out Round 1, but missed all 6 rolls for Mitonsoul against the Guardians (and an attack) and she was prompty squashed.

The Granites really got the better of the deathstalkers early putting Shurrig in a big hole, but he started to slowly climb back as my Granites were split on the east/west side of the canyon making it difficult to give support once Shurrig placed his army on the Wannok side.

The Unique Glyph really helped me as I started utilizing Skahen behind a Rock Screen, and a big shot from Skahen killed MBS when it was starting to get interesting. Dund was unhelpful in his two order markers but Skahen made up for it. I won with a 1 life Skahen (with Scarab) and 4 Granites in very fun game!

Last edited by kevindola; January 8th, 2024 at 05:40 PM.
Old January 8th, 2024, 05:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
The QF game draft issue has been resolved.
Was it resolved with an Ogre Pulverizer? I hope so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events