Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old July 8th, 2023, 09:31 PM

That_American_Idiot is surprisingly tart
Heroscape 5e Stat Blocks

I have recently been working on a project to transform all the Heroscape units into usable monsters, creatures, and heroes to be used in a Dungeons and Dragons fifth edition campaign. I will post what I've made so far here. I'm sure someone has done something like this in the past, but I wanted to create my own. I used a whole slew of resources to help including the Heroscape Compendium, the Heroscape wiki, both official and homebrewed Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition assets and stat blocks, photonmammoth's Mega Monster Attirbute Compendium, and giffyglyph's monster maker. I also made my own methods when it came to adapting a Army Cards class, personality, point value, size, and species. I can share some of those if people are interested.

Anubian Wolf
Spoiler Alert!

Armoc Viper
Spoiler Alert!

Aubrien Archer
Spoiler Alert!

Brave Arrow
Spoiler Alert!

Deathreaver
Spoiler Alert!

Deepwyrm Drow
Spoiler Alert!

Drow Chainfighter
Spoiler Alert!

Dumutef Guard
Spoiler Alert!

Elite Onyx Viper
Spoiler Alert!

Goblin Cutter
Spoiler Alert!

Horned Skull Brute
Spoiler Alert!

Izumi Samurai
Spoiler Alert!

Kato Katsuro
Spoiler Alert!

Khosumet the Darklord
Spoiler Alert!

Kozuke Samurai
Spoiler Alert!

Mohican River Tribesman
Spoiler Alert!

Ninja of the Northern Wind
Spoiler Alert!

Parmenio
Spoiler Alert!

Pelloth
Spoiler Alert!

Sacred Band
Spoiler Alert!

Tagawa Samurai
Spoiler Alert!

Theracus
Spoiler Alert!

Venoc Viper
Spoiler Alert!

Venoc Warlord
Spoiler Alert!

Warden 816
Spoiler Alert!

Werewolf Lord
Spoiler Alert!

Wolf of Badru
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by That_American_Idiot; March 8th, 2024 at 04:40 PM.
Old July 8th, 2023, 09:35 PM

Re: Heroscape 5e Stat Blocks

Also, I have no idea if this is the right forum to post this thread in, I made an educated guess. More stat blocks to come as well! I have laid out most of the baseline for my process, now I just need the time to make some more.
Old July 9th, 2023, 02:33 PM

Pelloth was the first unique hero I worked on and is a bit janky because of it. I have left a more detailed explanation in his window. I believe that my unique heroes going forward are better balanced.

Last edited by That_American_Idiot; July 10th, 2023 at 11:36 AM.
Old July 9th, 2023, 09:18 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's a neat idea, not sure which thread it would best fit in

You really capture the essence of the Death Reavers—as annoying as ever Theme capture also goes with Pelloth, though his Lolth's Wrath might want to be limited to Drow as it is in the Heroscape version. But this way he can explode evil-aligned PCs which is pretty amusing I suppose. Also his first two powers just say "the drow", perhaps copy pasted on accident

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 9th, 2023, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
It's a neat idea, not sure which thread it would best fit in

You really capture the essence of the Death Reavers—as annoying as ever Theme capture also goes with Pelloth, though his Lolth's Wrath might want to be limited to Drow as it is in the Heroscape version. But this way he can explode evil-aligned PCs which is pretty amusing I suppose. Also his first two powers just say "the drow", perhaps copy pasted on accident

~TAF
I'm going to run for a party who's new to the game. I actually run a campaign for the same group, but it's based on the world of Pokemon. They've shown interest in playing a more standard version of dungeons and dragons and I've been super excited about it! It's going to be a more relaxing ease your way into the concepts of dungeon crawling and showing them the ropes of combat. Pelloth is going to be the big boss for them to fight at the end. I hope it all works out! Once that session starts up I will most certainly be relaying the story of what happens in a different thread on this site for anyone interested!

I thought I nailed the essence of the deathreavers, I'm glad you agree! I think my players are going to learn the hard way why deathreavers make the Heroscape community groan

Also, "the drow" wording is 100% a copy and paste job I did not catch before finalizing. Thanks for pointing it out! I will also change Lolth's Wrath to work on just drow. I was considering using it on any evil aligned PC's if any of my players decided to make one, but the rest of the setting for this short campaign isn't necessarily going to punish them for being evilly aligned, so it may feel out of no where and harsh for no reason. I will fix both of those! Thanks for pointing it out.

Last edited by That_American_Idiot; July 10th, 2023 at 09:54 AM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 12:20 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm not really a DnD guy myself, but it looks like some good work you've put in here. As for which thread this belongs in, my guess would be here.

However, I'm no expert in these matters, and suggest we ping @Dysole for possible migration.

~TGRF.
Old July 12th, 2023, 12:07 PM

These are the stat blocks I'm going to use for my first campaign, so unfortunately I'm going to stop here for the moment to focus on the story and scenarios. I do plan to run smaller campaigns focusing on different groups in the Heroscape lore, so I do intend to eventually make stats for every unit. If you're looking for a specific unit that I haven't covered yet and you're looking for help, let me know! I still have all my notes and methods on how to make them so it shouldn't be a hassle for me.
Old July 12th, 2023, 01:25 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

This is a really cool idea

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 12th, 2023, 10:04 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Dünd

Moved to this forum which felt the most appropriate.

~Dysole, wishing y'all the best
Old July 13th, 2023, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
This is a really cool idea
Thank you! I'm very excited about it! Once I start a session I will surely start a thread somewhere on this site that tells the story of my campaign as my players go through it every week.
Old July 13th, 2023, 02:45 PM

Re: Dünd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Moved to this forum which felt the most appropriate.

~Dysole, wishing y'all the best
Thank you very much for your help!
Old July 19th, 2023, 06:37 PM

My first session in this campaign will be taking place soon. I would love to share the events of what happened in a thread on this site. I think it will provide quite an interesting story full of Heroscape characters and my own take on the lore, and will be presented in the way of discovery. This is all to say, does anyone know which forum a thread like that would best fit in?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions