Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 12th, 2021, 02:35 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ghost-Spider ~ Vote for On-Deck

Yea
Old January 12th, 2021, 06:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

We could also justify Spider-Woman as a name here, but she does multiverse stuff in either case. I sort of feel like Spider Agility should be hyphenated but maybe that's Marvel's brainwashing.

Only issue I have is that "Plucky" doesn't seem like a great fit for her, personality-wise. I've found her kind of moody/depressing as a character, particularly in her later era, like in a perpetual "Spider-Person No More" spiral. (Also it's not a re-use.) I might lean more toward Self-Doubting or Tormented, even.
Old January 12th, 2021, 07:21 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Definitely prefer Ghost-Spider as a name. It's a cool name rather than reusing Spider-Woman for the umpteenth time. (Or *vomit* Spider-Gwen)

I thought we've reused plucky. In Spider-Verse she's pretty upbeat, and all her guest appearances in other books, like ASM. If we want to put a downer personality, we can. I don't much care either way and like it better when she's portrayed more upbeat personally.
Old January 12th, 2021, 10:38 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Looks good. The only change I'd have made is super nitpicky and that would have been to switch "Ghost Spider and the chosen hero" but it looks good as is too.
Old January 13th, 2021, 12:36 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Cool. If we want to change her personality, then we can make Karat's update. But if it's that minor and we don't change her up, then we'll stay the course.

Any very strong opinions on her personality?
Old January 13th, 2021, 12:44 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Indifferent. Are we hyphenating Spider-Agility?
Old January 13th, 2021, 01:41 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I kind of like hyphenating Spider-Agility. I do like Plucky better than the others given however.
Old January 13th, 2021, 02:39 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Looks good. The only change I'd have made is super nitpicky and that would have been to switch "Ghost Spider and the chosen hero" but it looks good as is too.
Did you want to change "The chosen Heroes are the Reinforcements and do not start the game on the battlefield." to "Ghost Spider and the chosen Hero are the Reinforcements and do not start the game on the battlefield."? That shinks the text a significant amount due to the fact that Reinforcements goes to the next line.
Old January 13th, 2021, 11:12 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Did you want to change "The chosen Heroes are the Reinforcements and do not start the game on the battlefield." to "Ghost Spider and the chosen Hero are the Reinforcements and do not start the game on the battlefield."? That shinks the text a significant amount due to the fact that Reinforcements goes to the next line.
Yea, that's the order I was referring to. Seems to flow better and that's cool that it saves text space as well.
Old January 13th, 2021, 11:24 AM
...has moist legs

I'm not 100% sure what the edit is. Can you spell it out when you get a chance?

Lets use the hyphen, and I'm going to keep Plucky unless we have more opinions. I think the definition of it fits her well, and I also think it's a good personality to have in our repertoire.
Old January 13th, 2021, 11:30 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Looks like tickle already updated it
Old January 13th, 2021, 11:33 AM
...has moist legs

That would explain why I was so confused.

Just need @johnny139 and @Soundwarp SG-1 then!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library