Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old November 24th, 2010, 05:02 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: More Clix to convert on the way in 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Horsemen figures would be nice to have. Isn't hidicul interested in designing those?
That's what I thought, too!

And even though the Cheetah doesn't look great, it now gives us some good options for a Beast Boy design! For being a not incredibly powerful character, he's going to turn out real complex, I bet, haha!
Old November 24th, 2010, 05:32 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Sweet previews! Beast Boy and the Cheetah and Bear are common, too bad the T-Rex is super-rare .

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 24th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Meh. Spidey will take a picture of him and I'll proxy Grimnak.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 24th, 2010, 06:55 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I actually cut the orc off Grimnak for a custom. I haven't painted him yet though.

Oh, did I forget to metnion that I added guns to him?

Old November 24th, 2010, 10:41 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Horsemen figures would be nice to have. Isn't hidicul interested in designing those?
Finally, Horsemen sculpts!!! Well now maybe the Heros will allow me to do them. I'm just wondering which Horsemen we will get out of this set. I'd like to be able to do all the different team ups.
Old November 26th, 2010, 03:08 PM

Our wishes have been granted! It's Larfleeze! (And Glomulus his pal). He's goin' on top of my list.

Old November 26th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

And he's only Rare, too! That means he shouldn't be RIDICULOUSLY expensive. A few bucks at most. And you could chop off Glomulus to make a unique Construct, too.

So, that more or less confirms all of the Rainbow Lantern leaders, doesn't it? I see a pack of five in C3G's future...
Old November 26th, 2010, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
And he's only Rare, too! That means he shouldn't be RIDICULOUSLY expensive. A few bucks at most. And you could chop off Glomulus to make a unique Construct, too.

So, that more or less confirms all of the Rainbow Lantern leaders, doesn't it? I see a pack of five in C3G's future...
Yeah...that'll be nice. Only rare = cheap, especially on the third market (buying from other people).

Old November 26th, 2010, 09:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

Atrocitus and Larfleeze have been drafted for quite a while already. I'm super excited about this sculpt too!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 27th, 2010, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:

Atrocitus and Larfleeze have been drafted for quite a while already. I'm super excited about this sculpt too!
Drat! There goes half of my list.

Old November 27th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

So, it seems some people have gotten DC75 early. I can't say 100% this is accurate... but the guy has pictures of the figures, the cards, the dials, all that, so I'd trust his word on it.

* The fancy "White Lantern" version of characters are actually repaints of their basic forms. For example, there's a White Lantern Hal Jordan, but there's also a Green Lantern Hal Jordan with the same sculpt.

SUPER RARES
Ares
Superman (Golden Age Sculpt)
Batman (Golden Age Sculpt)
Wonder Woman (Golden Age Sculpt)
Wonder Twins
Doomsday
Bane
Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
Hal Jordan (White Lantern Repaint)*
Sinestro
T-Rex Beast Boy
Barry Allen (White Lantern Repaint)*

RARES
Larfleeze
Saint Walker
Indigo 1
Carol Ferris
Mongul (Sinestro Corps I believe)
Atrocitus
Scar
Ganthet
John Stewart
Kyle Rayner
Guy Gardner (Red Lantern)

NOTABLE UNCOMMONS
Aquaman (Brightest Day Sculpt)
Osiris (Brightest Day Sculpt)
Batman
Wonder Woman (White Lantern Repaint)*
Superman (White Lantern Repaint)*
Bart Allen (White Lantern Repaint)*
Green Arrow (White Lantern Repaint)*
Donna Troy (White Lantern Repaint)*
Superboy (White Lantern Repaint)*

I'm glad the Super Rares are mostly gimmick sculpts. Nothing entirely necessary there ('cept for Sinestro...).

EDIT: Oh, and here's a picture of the Lantern Corps leaders... and Hal.

Also, big thanks to Armageddon Star and spiderknyt at HeroClix Realms, as they're the ones who are giving all this info out.

Last edited by johnny139; November 27th, 2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old November 28th, 2010, 04:53 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Alright, here's what looks to be the DC75 Setlist. Sorry for the double post and all that but, well, something's gotta give.

COMMON
001 Easy Company Soldier
002 Zamaron
003 Dominator
004 Gorilla City Soldier
005 Deadshot
006 Donna Troy
007 Ice
008 Crimson Avenger
009 Bart Allen
010 Johnny Quick
011 Mr. Terrific
012 The Atom
013 Green Arrow
014 Beast Boy
015 Beast Boy (Bear)
016 Beast Boy (Cheetah)

UNCOMMON
017 Sgt. Rock
018 Queen Aga'po
019 Ruling-Caste Dominator
020 Solovar
021 Warlord
022 Nightmaster
023 Osiris
024 Detective Chimp
025 Sargon the Sorceror
026 Superboy
027 Ocean Master
028 Mera
029 Aquaman
030 Wonder Woman
031 Batman
032 Superman

RARE
033 Isis
034 Black Alice
035 Ragdoll
036 Animal Man
037 Captain Comet
038 Kyle Rayner
039 Guy Gardner
040 Saint Walker
041 Indigo-1
042 Atrocitus
043 Larfleeze
044 Mongul
045 Scar
046 John Stewart
047 Carol Ferris
048 Ganthet

SUPER RARE
049 Alan Scott
050 Superman
051 Wonder Woman
052 Batman
053 Hal Jordan
054 Barry Allen
055 Beast Boy (T-Rex)
056 Doomsday
057 Bane
058 Ares
059 Wonder Twins
060 Sinestro

WHITE LANTERNS
100 Sinestro
W-1 Ice
W-2 Bart Allen
W-3 Donna Troy
W-4 Hal Jordan
W-5 Animal Man
W-6 Superman
W-7 Flash
W-8 Wonder Woman
W-9 Superboy
W-10 Green Arrow

Last edited by johnny139; November 28th, 2010 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Fixed some things up; added more specific numbers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News