Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old April 29th, 2020, 10:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

So what format is humble bumble purchases? Is it an online only read through a proprietary app or some such thing?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 29th, 2020, 10:06 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

It's just a PDF I believe.
Old April 29th, 2020, 10:14 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
So what format is humble bumble purchases? Is it an online only read through a proprietary app or some such thing?
It varies per bundle, but all the Doctor Who comics I've gotten from them were just straight-up downloads and came in PDF and EPUB format. I also have some that came with CBZ and some with MOBI. Don't know if that's any help.

EDIT: Walking Dead bundle says CBZ, PDF, and EPUB.
Old April 29th, 2020, 11:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
It varies per bundle, but all the Doctor Who comics I've gotten from them were just straight-up downloads and came in PDF and EPUB format. I also have some that came with CBZ and some with MOBI. Don't know if that's any help.

EDIT: Walking Dead bundle says CBZ, PDF, and EPUB.
Cool. My app reads 2 of the three there so that's promising. I don't need this particular one but it's good for future reference because I've seen things there before that I was interested in.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 5th, 2020, 08:26 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Just saw that Comixology put up a lot of free digital Marvel comics - like, full volumes. Create an account and they're yours to keep.

These ones are pretty much standalone (except for Red Goblin which is really the end of Slott's Spider-Man run, but I think it's decent as its own story):

- Avengers vs. X-Men Collection
- Civil War
- Thanos Wins by Donny Cates
- X-Men Milestones: Dark Phoenix Saga
- Avengers: Kree/Skrull War
- Amazing Spider-Man: Red Goblin
- Captain America: Winter Soldier Ultimate Collection

And these are the first volumes for some modern runs:

- Black Panther by Ta-Nehisi Coates Vol. 1 Collection
- Avengers by Jason Aaron Vol. 1: The Final Host
- Fantastic Four Vol. 1: Fourever
- Black Widow Vol. 1: S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Most Wanted
- Captain Marvel Vol. 1: Higher, Further, Faster, More

Recently read through Thanos Wins myself, really great take on the character.
Looks like they're doing this again this month? No special page for it, but check out the Recently Reduced page and you should see a bunch of volumes listed as free.

You've got:

- Amazing Spider-Man Masterworks Vol. 1
- Black Panther by Ta-Nehisi Coates Vol. 2 Collection
- Captain America Vol. 1: Winter in America
- Captain America: Sam Wilson Vol. 1
- Doctor Strange Vol. 1: Way of the Weird
- Fantastic Four Visionaries: John Byrne Vol. 1
- Hulk: Planet Hulk
- Miles Morales Vol. 1: Straight out of Brooklyn
- Ms. Marvel Vol. 1: No Normal
- Secret Invasion
- Secret Wars
- Venom by Donny Cates Vol. 1: Rex

Some really good stuff here again! The ASM Masterworks is some great vintage Lee/Ditko stuff, Planet Hulk is one of the best storylines ever for him, Ms. Marvel is a modern classic, Secret Wars is the best event ever (though probably a tough read if you didn't go through Hickman's Avengers)... so yeah, make sure you grab 'em!
Old May 5th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Still have a bunch of Planet Hulk designs that just never quite made it to the top of my priorities.
Old May 5th, 2020, 10:30 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Nice. Thanks for pointing it out, Johnny!

I do recommend that Venom trade. The first two arcs of Donny Cates' Venom run are solid.
Old May 5th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Secret Wars has the origin of Venom and is all around pretty cool.
Old May 5th, 2020, 01:23 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Is it original Secret Wars or Secret Wars 2015? Both are pretty awesome.
Old May 6th, 2020, 12:10 PM
A Man of Taste

I have the ASM masterworks volume and it is indeed some coolness.

Old May 6th, 2020, 12:11 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Tomorrow l can jump on there.
You are a site supporter, you can upload here.
FYI...because I forgot to let you know.

I posted the photo a few days ago in a pm on discord. It's way easier to post images there than here.

Old May 7th, 2020, 10:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looks like you have a Hunter. I do not have one on me to compare but do have a solenoid and it looks the same. Those solenoids have a cover over the plunger so I doubt if the problem is there. You can can unscrew that and take a look and see if there is any debris in there and check to see if the the plunger is depressing and releasing. You can do this by shutting off the water, unscrew the solenoid and turn the power on to that zone.
The plunger should rertact with the power on and pop back in place via a spring when the power is off.
It looks like you mave have a bleeder in the middle. You can try opening that with the water on but be careful as those tend to come out and can sometimes be tough to get back in with the water on, so you may need to shut it off.

After checking the solenoid I would just open it up by removing the 4 screw and popping off the top. There should be a diaphragm in there you may have to take out, or it may just pop out with the top.
At that point you should be able to see the inner base and see if there is something in there. If so, figure out a way to remove it, a pickle puller works good.
Also check the diaphragm and the the spring. If that all does not seat properly it will allow water to seep through and cause it to stick on.
If there is nothing obvious and it is still sticking on I would replace it, but just the top part. You can leave the base in there.

I only have one property that uses that valve but thay have been super reliable, I think I have only replaced two in like 10+ years.
I may have one at the shop I can open up and give you a little more info.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape