Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 30th, 2010, 11:31 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
A custom large expansion set- Conflicts in Valhalla

removed. Don't give a child unfettered access to the internet.

Last edited by Alexandros; June 12th, 2023 at 12:16 PM.
Old January 30th, 2010, 11:38 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: A custom large expansion set- Conflicts in Valhalla

11 attack dice?????

Range 8????

Defense 8????

Attack 7????

I will take the Chariot, Raelin and Isamu for the win Alex.
Old January 30th, 2010, 11:48 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

removed. Don't give a child unfettered access to the internet.

Last edited by Alexandros; June 12th, 2023 at 12:16 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 08:35 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What is this, thor in a flying chariot? I'd try and just fit him on a double base even if he's going to spill over the sides a little it would be better than making him a 3 space figure. His "Huge" special isn't necessary if you're going to make him three spaces; double space figures don't have powers saying you can attack either side of them, it's just a given.

I like storm the gates. I'd drop his range to 1 and add two attack to his base attack. Then give him a special ranged attack. Seems backwards to me having his lighting be his regular attack and his hammer be his special.

Just my thoughts. Let's see your other large figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations