Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 16th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Gen Con: Looking for Roommate(s)

Since August is drawing closer I thought I would post here. As an aid to others (and myself ) I'm starting this thread. Hopefully someone can help me (and others if they so choose to post here) out.

I plan to arrive in Indianopolis on Wednesday with the Rev, but he already has a room he is sharing, and I was too busy at work the day the lodging came out to get a room downtown. I will then be returning with him on Sunday. So with that in mind I am looking to share a room (and expenses of course) with some friendly 'Scapers while in Indianopolis from Wednesday Night thru Sunday Morning. I obviously would prefer something downtown, but beggers can't be chosers, right?

So if anyone wants to post here, or PM me with a response that would be great. Also, if anyone else who may be looking for a room (or to share a room) wants to post here feel free.

Hope this helps.

Warmest regards,

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con