Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: AoA Map Contest Poll Round 1a
Ceremony by Shurrig 9 52.94%
The Sluice Gate at Laur's Edge by Nukatha 2 11.76%
Invested by Flash_19 11 64.71%
Fallen by MegaSilver 0 0%
Embroiled by Ulysses 10 58.82%
Board (2 Tiers) by superfrog 7 41.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:56 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
AoA Map Contest Poll Round 1A

AoA Map Contest Poll Round 1A

Here is the link to the original contest thread: AoA Map Contest

It's time to vote for what you believe are the best AoA maps from the pool!

Rounds 1 and 2 you will be able to vote for multiple maps, but only 2 from each poll move on to the next round! For the 3rd and Final Round, you will only get to vote for 1 map to determine the winner!

Please leave some feedback and your thoughts on each map for the polls. So even if the map doesn't make it to the next round, perhaps it'll see some improvements before the official release of Age of Annihilation!

Thank you to @SkyWhale for providing photos for all the maps except 2, so we have a more accurate look for every map! The ice tiles represent the upcoming wellspring water tiles.

The maps are randomly split into the different polls.

Ceremony
Set requirements: AoA

Spoiler Alert!

The Sluice Gate at Laur's Edge
(For PDF click here)
Uses: 1x AoA, 1x BftWS, 1x LJ

Spoiler Alert!

Invested:
Requires 1x AoA, 1x BftW (BB1), 1x TJ (TGaLE)

Spoiler Alert!

Fallen
1x AoA Master Set and 1x BftWs (Battle for the Wellspring)

Spoiler Alert!

Embroiled
Requires: 1 AoA and 1 JaLE

Spoiler Alert!

Board (2 Tiers). It uses 1 AoA and 1 JaLE

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by MegaSilver; April 23rd, 2024 at 11:01 PM.
Old April 25th, 2024, 03:19 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AoA Map Contest Poll Round 1A

deleted
Old April 25th, 2024, 07:38 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: AoA Map Contest Poll Round 1A

Hot dang, the new terrain pieces look much better in the context of real maps than I expected.
I'm not at all surprised (Given that the intention of the contest was for serious, traditional competitive maps) that my Sluice Gate isn't getting votes here, but @SkyWhale , I would still love to see photos of it with the new parts, if you have the time.

My personal favorite of this batch is Embroiled, I'm a sucker for mirror symmetry, and the small wall in the middle, plus plenty of jungle cover should prevent total ranged domination here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games