Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old March 28th, 2023, 11:41 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: April O'Neil (HOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I like the second version slightly better and like how it pushes her and Casey together.
I think it sets up up better for an alternate build without Splinter.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 28th, 2023, 12:06 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I like the ideas that require the X - we’ll see how he feels in playtesting, but I get the feeling that we can’t really push their activation efficiency much farther. Whatever she does in that regard probably has to compete with Splinter (IE becomes useful once Leo is defeated) vs. working in tandem with him.
Old March 28th, 2023, 12:31 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I like the ideas that require the X - we’ll see how he feels in playtesting, but I get the feeling that we can’t really push their activation efficiency much farther. Whatever she does in that regard probably has to compete with Splinter (IE becomes useful once Leo is defeated) vs. working in tandem with him.
Which almost seems ideal.
Old March 28th, 2023, 12:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
yeah my goal there was to give her something useful with Splinter and also let it be useful when he's not there or in a different build.

The idea is TMNT + April + Splinter with a second build being TMNT + April + Casey + Fugitoid with Casey and Fugitoid replacing Splinter in some way that still gives some efficiency but not the same playstyle as Splinter

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 28th, 2023, 01:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No love for the d20 boost making Raph a more efficient attacker and Mikey more efficient at activating with Cowabunga, huh?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 28th, 2023, 01:08 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

It’s still on the table for me! I definitely designed them with the idea that somebody would be boosting d20s in-faction.
Old March 28th, 2023, 01:45 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
It’s still on the table for me! I definitely designed them with the idea that somebody would be boosting d20s in-faction.
Seems to me like something Fugitoid could do? Not all that familiar with the character though, so running off of the wiki info.
Old March 28th, 2023, 01:53 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Seems to me like something Fugitoid could do? Not all that familiar with the character though, so running off of the wiki info.
That's not bad...I was trying to find the hook for a 100 point Fugitoid and that could work.

Old March 28th, 2023, 01:54 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
No love for the d20 boost making Raph a more efficient attacker and Mikey more efficient at activating with Cowabunga, huh?
Oh I'm not saying take that away...unless the points don't work. I figured this would keep her up there where the boost mattered, and her using the X when someone got close so the Turtle could attack that figure seemed like a cool thing.

Then let Fugitoid do some Initiative stuff

Old April 2nd, 2023, 11:24 AM
Just A Head

Okay, could we live with this?
Quote:
NAME = APRIL O’NEIL
IDENTITY = N/A

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = HUMAN
CLASS = SIDEKICK
PERSONALITY = RESOURCEFUL
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 50?

TMNT ALLY
Once per round, when an unrevealed Order Marker is removed from the card of an ally in the TMNT faction, you may place that Order Marker on this card.

UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATION
After an allied Fighter or Ninja rolls a d20, if April O'Neil is within 4 clear spaces of an enemy, you may add 1 to the roll, or add 4 to the roll if you remove an unrevealed Order Marker from this card.

TMNT PROTECTION
If an enemy is engaged with a TMNT ally, that enemy cannot attack April.

FACTION = TMNT
PUBLISHER = IDW
KEYWORDS = N/A
SYMBOLS = N/A
I've talked with Bats and japes about a few different directions, including bumping her up to 100 and giving her a backup turn bonding thing. But ultimately, since they're coming in fairly strong as a faction, I'm thinking a smaller approach on April is better.

I'd probably open up Splinter to save OMs from anyone in the TMNT faction as well, so he could rescue the OM that April burns here. So they don't just fall apart once Leo dies, which I think is a big boon.
Old April 2nd, 2023, 02:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Seems like a good direction. I think keeping her at 50 points is more accurate. I'd have a hard time seeing her as a 100 point hero. If Casey ends up at 150, then the Van and/or a story card hits 50, Splinter can be swapped out for some collection of 250 points. Might be hard to outdo Splinter though, he seems pretty key right now.
Old April 2nd, 2023, 04:20 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Seems like a good direction. I think keeping her at 50 points is more accurate. I'd have a hard time seeing her as a 100 point hero. If Casey ends up at 150, then the Van and/or a story card hits 50, Splinter can be swapped out for some collection of 250 points. Might be hard to outdo Splinter though, he seems pretty key right now.
with the mobility they have starting to not see a huge need for the van. But my plans personally is for that 250 points block to be filled as follows

Splinter
Casey + Fugitiod (d20 and intiative)
Casey + April + Nobody's Story Card
Slash

So that should get us 4 TMNT 1000 point builds, 2-800 point and 3-900 point armies just with those 5 cards added to the Turtles.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database