Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old August 10th, 2012, 04:43 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: League of Legends anyone?

I'm Schulzy in game, and LoL is what I blow my unscheduled free time on. I'm guessing That I play more than you all; I'm level 30, have been for a while, and destroy the world with Darius.
Old September 7th, 2012, 08:39 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Recently got back into this. Although it's a complete coincidence, I somehow managed to start playing again exactly a year to the day from the last time I played. Very crazy. I am a very low level (11 I think?), so probably not much use outside of bot killing. Having fun with Miss Fortune and playing dominion.

Trying to figure out what runes and masteries are good for her based on reading tons of stuff but then again not being lvl 30 makes it all rather worthless anyway.
Old September 7th, 2012, 03:46 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

I love LoL but I haven't played in a couple months. My screen name is wait for it...McHotcakes.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 4th, 2012, 07:12 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I just started playing last week and I've been really into it. My name is Scapemage for anyone who wants to add me.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 4th, 2012, 10:53 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A few of my friends and I originally started playing back in beta version, but then I didn't play for a few years, till the mac version was released (which ironically I accidentally found out about just a couple days after that beta version was released). I don't play very much, as my internet is not that great, but if anyone wants to add me my screen name is Garenex (imagine that). Just message me when you do, that you're a heroscaper otherwise I probably won't accept your request.

My favorite character was originally Heimerdinger, back when he could get 5 turrets, but after they nerfed him down to two turrest he just wasn't as fun. Now my favortie to play is Lux (gotta love her ulti).
Old October 4th, 2012, 04:24 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
I just started. WalrusBengi.
I've just added you, I'm simply Scapemage.

Garenex, added you too.

Old October 4th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:

Garenex, added you too.
I'm lvl30 now. I Shaco a lot.
Old October 5th, 2012, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:

Garenex, added you too.
I'm lvl30 now. I Shaco a lot.
Awesome. I've only been playing a week, so I'm only level 9. I'm getting there.

By the way, for those players who didn't know, the world championships are going on right now.

Old November 5th, 2012, 05:32 PM
quality>quantity

NamibianScaper has disabled reputation

I am Oxus, currently summoner lvl 26.

The grind up to 30 sure takes a long time but I can see how players gradually learn more intelligent plays and builds.

Favorites so far are Maokai and Kayle. Still have 3 or 4 dozen to try out.

Does anyone think Jax looks sorta like Heirloom's figure from heroscape?

If anyone has not tried league of legends yet, download it now, it's free: Click here

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a Man of War; The LORD is His name."

LF: 1x Skahen Sents reavers MacDirk, 2xMonks RttFF Snipers Tundra Hounds 3xArmoc Venoc MDrones Aubriens Gruts Romans MacDirks
Old November 5th, 2012, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamibianScaper View Post
I am Oxus, currently summoner lvl 26.

The grind up to 30 sure takes a long time but I can see how players gradually learn more intelligent plays and builds.

Favorites so far are Maokai and Kayle. Still have 3 or 4 dozen to try out.

Does anyone think Jax looks sorta like Heirloom's figure from heroscape?

If anyone has not tried league of legends yet, download it now, it's free: Click here
I'll add you, I'm Scapemage.

I'm level 19 currently, working towards 30. It takes awhile, but I have learned that rushing to level 30 is not a good idea. You really need to make sure you know what you're doing before you even touch Ranked.

My favorites are Morgana, Udyr, Twisted Fate, Malphite, and Blitzcrank. I still have a heck of a lot of champions to try out, at least 50.

I can see where the Jax/Heirloom connection comes from.

Yes, I wasn't ever going to download this game, but some of my friends told me to. I still didn't want to, but I finally did, and it's mind-blown amazing.

Old December 5th, 2012, 04:58 AM
Taking a man check - Gangnam spider style!

Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby!

Im a 30, I play ranked quite a bit. Ive been playing for a while, specialize in mid lane. I LOVE Lux. She is fantastic.

How do you guys like the new items? Im confused as all getout, and kinda hate it. Mostly cause my Lux build got nerfed hard.

Chilling Touch is Kee-Kee storytelling the PARALLEL CAVE...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old December 5th, 2012, 07:31 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I just started playing this weekend. I'm only level 5, but I had my first ever positive game yesterday, where i went 9-3 with 6 assists, so I'm pretty psyched about that. Username is the same as here if anyone wants to add me.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games