Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 26th, 2014, 01:34 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart
Heroscape App

There is a great heroscape App available for free, and I wanted to bring it to everyone's attention. I imagine someone from this site may have created this app, and sorry if most of you already know it exists. The app is called Heroscape-aholic. It is truly a wonderful app. You can build armies, manage your collection, add is customs units, maps, and even simulate dice rolls! The best part is it is free! Its available on the apple app store, I highly recommend it!

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape
Old June 26th, 2014, 01:53 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape App

See the Index of Heroscape Software in the Software forum for more great apps. I need to update this thread with some of the new ones.

HS-aholic free heroscape iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiananBrage View Post
HS-aholic finally got added to the AppStore today. It's designed for the iPhone/iPod but works fine on the iPad (in the emulator window).

Current features include collection management, army creation (manual or generated for up to 6 players), and an area for managing custom units.

Check out the iTunes page for more info:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hs-ah...418774549?mt=8

Note: By default there are no Marvel units included because Apple has apparently gotten a lot of grief from them involving other apps. So unless I get direct permission from them I cannot include them. However, they should be simple enough to add manually with the Custom Unit menu.
Also I replaced the areas where Marvel units would have been in the original interface with a a Custom Valkyrie container to help incorporate units that use a non-standard Valkyrie. Potentially a superior feature anyway.

We're already working on the next version. So let me know if you find any bugs on have a feature request. I can't add every feature but I'll definitely think over any suggestions and implement what I can.

Upcoming Fixes:
1. Fix occasional issue where the Custom Unit Creation form is missing some delete buttons on the Rule cells.

Upcoming Features:
1. Donation button (just in case anyone feels generous )
2. Dice rolling (likely no cool 3D animations, but functional once I find out more about the dice since I do not personally own any Flagbearers).
Old June 26th, 2014, 09:37 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

One can also hit the "support" button in the app to throw a little financial support to the author.

Just sayin'.

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old June 26th, 2014, 09:58 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Histoli View Post
One can also hit the "support" button in the app to throw a little financial support to the author.

Just sayin'.
Yeah I've been considering doing that simply because it has been so helpful. Btw did you make the app or something...

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape
Old June 26th, 2014, 10:18 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Would this work on an android phone? I'm not very phone tech smart, and only moderately computer smart, so I can't figure it out for myself...
Old June 27th, 2014, 10:10 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

I didn't make the app, but I definitely sent a couple bucks his way. I don't recall if he works in Android, but I have to imagine that sending him money would be an effective way of communicating interest in further app development, such as an Android version.

I hope I don't come across as pushy or preachy here. The app *is* fully available for free, after all. I'm just a fan of supporting the great community that supports all of us...

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old June 30th, 2014, 01:41 AM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

how great would a Heroscape video game be? I'm sure it could be done, if licensing weren't an issue.

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old July 20th, 2014, 09:37 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHscape View Post
There is a great heroscape App available for free, and I wanted to bring it to everyone's attention. I imagine someone from this site may have created this app, and sorry if most of you already know it exists. The app is called Heroscape-aholic. It is truly a wonderful app. You can build armies, manage your collection, add is customs units, maps, and even simulate dice rolls! The best part is it is free! Its available on the apple app store, I highly recommend it!
Thanks for bringing this app to our attention, MrHscape. I just got an iPad, and can't think of a worthier app.

Looks as if I'm a bit late to the welcome party too, but welcome to Heroscapers.com! I hope you're enjoying the Bay Area scene too. Don't be afraid to host a tournament! I miss the Bay Area community. Glad to see new additions to it.
Old July 20th, 2014, 09:39 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Histoli View Post

Just sayin'.
Echo this (and thanks for the tip). For a marvelous free app, a few bucks in gratitude seems only right.
Old July 20th, 2014, 10:29 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

I would be happy to make a donation for an android version
The only apple product in my house is my kid's ipod. Dang!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News