Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 26th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - April Anniversary Assembles . . .

Heh, for sure. One thing not to overlook is the value of low-costed unique heroes with her, to give her plenty of options for Soul Swap! I wouldn't want to use Soul Swap if it meant losing my Wolvie, but I'd do it for Toad in a heart beat!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 27th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
But the theme is that these characters are magically enhanced well beyond their normal abilities! I'm not seeing the theme break at all.

Unless you mean that putting Zsasz and Enchantress in the same army is thematically weird.
Other ones that I have thought of

Merlyn w/ height + Enchantress = 7 attack doubled... At 8 range

Wolvy w/ Sage boost + 3 wounds + height + Enchantress = triple 8 attack, subtracting 2 from defense

Deadpool + height + Sage boost + Enchantress = double 8 attack from 6 range

Cable + Sage boost + height + enchantress = double 9 attack from 7 range

Shang Chi + Enchantress = Triple 5 attack w/auto skull or a 7 attack w/ auto skull...

I liks the theme that she can enchant people to do incredible amounts of damage, but some figures might be a little bit to powerful. I'll draft her in my next game with some of those combos and I'll report how they do.
Old April 27th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
But the theme is that these characters are magically enhanced well beyond their normal abilities! I'm not seeing the theme break at all.

Unless you mean that putting Zsasz and Enchantress in the same army is thematically weird.
Other ones that I have thought of

Merlyn w/ height + Enchantress = 7 attack doubled... At 8 range

Wolvy w/ Sage boost + 3 wounds + height + Enchantress = triple 8 attack, subtracting 2 from defense

Deadpool + height + Sage boost + Enchantress = double 8 attack from 6 range

Cable + Sage boost + height + enchantress = double 9 attack from 7 range

Shang Chi + Enchantress = Triple 5 attack w/auto skull or a 7 attack w/ auto skull...

I liks the theme that she can enchant people to do incredible amounts of damage, but some figures might be a little bit to powerful. I'll draft her in my next game with some of those combos and I'll report how they do.
One that I can't wait to try out:

Iron Fist + Captain America + Enchantress = will give Iron Fist an attack of 10 (11 if he can get height with Stealth Leap) or he can attack all around him with an attack of 7. (And she would boost Cap up to an attack of 8 too). Then throw in Bucky and Atom for a little synergy and fodder for Soul Swap and you've got yourself a great army for less then 1000 points.

Enchantress just became a linchpin for so many combos.
Old April 27th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Most of those armies are a lot of points to boost one or two units and nothing to keep them alive. They'll be fun, sure, and fairly solid, but I highly doubt they'll be broken.

One combo I haven't seen anyone mention is Enchantress + anyone + Jocasta. If your opponent attacks anyone other than Jocasta, she can take the wounds from them, allowing Soul Swap to be activated. And if your opponent attacks Jocasta, she has 6 defense so she has a fair shot at defending the attack herself. I plan to try that combo out with Deadpool and Bob.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 28th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice call on Jocasta TB. I had not thought about her. I have been focusing on the attack boost and less on the Soul Swap.
You are right about the point cost, though Enchantress and Punisher is fairly cheap for the firepower.
Enchantress, Punisher, Merlyn, Jocasta, & Atom sounds nasty.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 28th, 2013, 08:20 AM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice call on Jocasta TB. I had not thought about her. I have been focusing on the attack boost and less on the Soul Swap.
You are right about the point cost, though Enchantress and Punisher is fairly cheap for the firepower.
Enchantress, Punisher, Merlyn, Jocasta, & Atom sounds nasty.
Oooo I forgot about punisher... That would really hurt. 7 - 6 - 5 attack can bring down quite a few units. The Iron Fist combo was pretty cool to, although I still think that using a lower costing sniper (Deadshot, Merlyn, Green Arrow, etc) would be a better tactic. You can get more uses out of a figure that can attack from 8-10 spaces away.

To bad it can't help Hawkeye out, he could use the extra firepower.
Old April 28th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I also really like Iron Fist. Your opponent would need to be careful about not letting you get multiple attacks, plus he is one of the only figures that can heal others or himself. Enchantress has to love a 'minion' that can heal her.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 28th, 2013, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I also really like Iron Fist. Your opponent would need to be careful about not letting you get multiple attacks, plus he is one of the only figures that can heal others or himself. Enchantress has to love a 'minion' that can heal her.
You have to also consider her Soul Swap power. If you have Dick Grayson Robin or Harley Quinn, they can easily defend an attack from even Thor or Superman, but they can still be used for the Soul Swap power, and they come for a measly 100 or 130 points. Plus they could both really use a boost in attack (Robin w/ height + enchantress = 6 attack, not bad)
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:04 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - May Gets its Armor On!

It is going to be an exciting month as C3G has some new developments being prepared for this month.

As such, the new month brings a new tagline: May Gets its Armor On!.

Happy Scaping!
Old May 1st, 2013, 09:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Lock and load! Looking forward to May the fourth be with you coming up (it's free comic book day too!).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 1st, 2013, 11:01 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
It is going to be an exciting month as C3G has some new developments being prepared for this month.

Quote:
May Gets its Armor On!.
Iron Man SSE?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 1st, 2013, 11:06 AM

Quote:

As such, the new month brings a new tagline: May Gets its Armor On!.

Happy Scaping!
New Iron Man Armors!!!! I'm very excited to see what you guys have put together. Probably going to be Villains mostly (Titanium Man, Iron Monger, Crimson Dynamo) but I would really like to see the Extremis Armor made.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy