Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 15th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Void (VOTE for Final Editing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I think even if we go with "You may draft one other Robert Reynolds figure that is named Sentry with the Unstable Personality." and then refer to him as Sentry for the rest, you save a lot of text. Constantly having to say "the other Robert Reynolds figure" is a lot of text.
This I like.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 15th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I like that compromise. I see what LO is saying, that you could technically get a rules lawyer bringing a different dude named Sentry and trying to use technicalities to do funky things, but at some point I'm just willing to design around the fact that C3G players aren't totally lame like that. Text should be all updated.

Also, could I get a Yea, LO?
Old December 15th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Well now we've only restricted Unstable Sentry's but we can always find another personality. Glad we worked that out.
Old December 15th, 2020, 02:39 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I like that compromise. I see what LO is saying, that you could technically get a rules lawyer bringing a different dude named Sentry and trying to use technicalities to do funky things, but at some point I'm just willing to design around the fact that C3G players aren't totally lame like that. Text should be all updated.

Also, could I get a Yea, LO?
Now you're reminded me Legends can do that, Yea.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 15th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

They're looking like a strong duo from the tests. Losses are pretty minor where often if they win, they'll win pretty handily. But their win record is basically 50/50, so I'm happy if you are. Yea
Old December 15th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think it's worth noting that both Tickle and LO ran some Unstoppable Resilience builds, which aren't going to work nearly as well anymore. They're definitely the kind of army that's going to tear through certain opponents when they're rolling hot, but they've also seen a big loss against the F4 in the initial.

I can always run one final set of tests if dersired, maybe trying out a new tweak, but ultimately I'm pretty happy with them as-is.

(The tweak I’d consider is somehow letting Sentry be affected by Infini-Tendrils is you only control Sentry+Void)
Old December 15th, 2020, 03:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

This passes. Cards are posted with @japes mini pictures (take your point).
Old December 15th, 2020, 05:22 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Oh that's sick.

I like all the power tweaks too. Looking good. I feel like these two are definitely in the upper tier of 1000 point armies, but still can be taken down.

Love it so much. I think we definitely succeeded in what we set out to do with these two so long ago
Old December 15th, 2020, 07:51 PM
Just A Head

Re: The Book of Void (VOTE for On Deck)

I know I already said it on Discord, but love the cards, Tickle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I think we definitely succeeded in what we set out to do with these two so long ago
I think the only thing I really wish we could've crowbarred in was some way to throw things into the sun. But ultimately, I like everything we have here more, so I guess that's just something to go on Sentry II.

I propose a VOTE for On Deck.
@Arch-vile
@Arkham
@johnny139
@Lord Pyre
@LordVenoc
@Soundwarp SG-1
@tcglkn
Old December 15th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

Yea
Old December 15th, 2020, 08:00 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old December 15th, 2020, 08:03 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library