Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 18th, 2011, 02:36 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: SoCal Marvel/Classic Scape Tourney!!! Discussion Thread

Bummer, I can't make it-I'll be up in Norcal until the 17th .
Old August 18th, 2011, 11:37 AM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Well guys I think I will send a conformation to the store owner by next Friday. Correct me if I'm wrong, but so far everyone is ok with getting a random hero ahead of time and bringing the army day of right? If that's the case I'll post a video or something where I draw the character for everyone lol Anything else you guys want to change or throw an idea out? Also the store owner ask the the tourney be an open tourney so people could play if they wanted to and watch. He said if the tourney generates enjoy interest in Heroscape, he would carry it in the store again.

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old August 18th, 2011, 01:45 PM

SgtHulka has disabled reputation

I like the random hero idea and especially like having it assigned ahead of time. I will try to make it so that will be myself, Boy Hulka and Girl Hulka, for three random assigned heroes.

I may have to drop out of the tourney early to assist Boy Hulka and Girl Hulka, though.
Old August 18th, 2011, 01:56 PM

SgtHulka has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detrimentalman View Post
"Remember that time spider man went back in time and had to work with some samurai...no? Shhh never you mind, it happened!"
I've been trying to come up with "thematic" armies for each of the Marvels and I like this idea a lot for Spiderman. So far I've come up with:

Spiderman: Samurai, Ninja & Ashigaru
Red Skull: Alien Fascists (Marro)
Iron Man: SHIELD (Skahen/Carr/KravMaga/Nakita/Gorillanators)
Captain America: Old Soldiers Never Die (Minutemen/Samuel/SgtDrake/Airborne)
Dr. Doom: Latvian Vampires (Eisenwein & Friends/Zombies)
Silver Surfer: ???
Thanos: Demonic Servants (Minions/Runa/Taelord)
Hulk: Brutus Maximus (Spartacus and Gladiators)
Abomination: Big & Ugly (Krug/Ogres/Bugbears)
Venom: ???

I'd like to fit a Soulborg and Elf army in there somewhere.

EDIT: Venom is a symbiote alien, isn't he? Maybe he fits better with the Marro, and I should give Soulborg to the red skull.
Old August 18th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

Wish I could make it, but that's the weekend a group of friends will be coming into town to visit from out of state. Best of luck with this, though. Good to see SoCal folk working to keep tournaments and game days going down there.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old August 19th, 2011, 03:04 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I would certainly like to come, but that's the weekend of SSX's birthday, so I doubt we'll be able to make it. But if something changes, I'll let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old August 22nd, 2011, 03:55 PM

Alright guys I will be emailing the store owner back today. The date is set to September 10th. Time TBA new Thread to follow with new info. As soon as I get the ok from the owner I will make a new Thread and will assign heroes to everyone randomly. At the moment I have 13 people going that includes my brother and 2 friends who might go. The number may grow if other people decide to join in. I told the owner the event is open to anyone who wants to go. If other people want to join who have never played before, I might have a demo the day before the tourney. If anyone wants to help me out with that send me a PM. Can't wait to see you guys there. Happy Scaping

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old August 22nd, 2011, 04:21 PM

Counterstrike has disabled reputation

sounds fun, sniff, a little tear just came to my eye cause people are talking about heroscape again.

ill be there.

Jared
Old August 27th, 2011, 04:54 AM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart

I'm not going.

I am missing various figures, probably borrowed and never returned. My initials SMT are on the underside of the base on all of my figures, thanks in advance for returning them upon discovery...
Old August 27th, 2011, 05:00 AM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

keep us posted Leo. Hope this all works out!
Old August 27th, 2011, 12:47 PM

It's official guys! The tournament is ready to go! Here's the official thread: Marvel Secret Wars Heroscape Tournament! I will PM all of you that are on the going and Maybe list as of right now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events