Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 29th, 2020, 10:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Blackhawk Squadron - Public Playtesting

Those bottom ones look kinda dark to me. Sun go away on you before you could finish?
Old June 29th, 2020, 10:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

They look darker until I increase the size of the image but it looks like something I could work with. There isn't a lot of black, which means I can brighten it and it will still be blue which is important.
Old June 29th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I just haven't figured out the sweet spot in the lightbox. The sun can kick rocks.

(I can also retake if need be)
Old June 29th, 2020, 11:05 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The first ones in that post are the best, but I think they are all useable as I mentioned. Just keep doing what you did for that figure.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 03:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm trying to reread this SA and just want to be sure. You're rolling 5 dice ONCE. And you can essentially have up to 3 "fire lines" from Blackhawks as long as there's a figure on the other side of the line. But even if you have 3 lines, affected figures all defend against that first single 5 dice roll.

Correct?
Old July 3rd, 2020, 03:26 PM
Tickle Pickle

That's how I played it.
Old July 8th, 2020, 10:53 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

[quote]C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Blackhawk Squadron

Army Test
Summary: Oh these guys are awesome. I think they would have had a better chance, but the FF was rolling some really hot defense against all the special attacks. But so far I think they’re super fun. It’s cool to try to set up big Special Attacks, even if I couldn’t ever quite get it to do anything.
Map: Custom
Units: Blackhawks (160), Graviton, Archangel, Foot Clan, Bob Agent of Hydra (1000)
Vs.

Fan Four

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Summary: The Blackhawks were the main offensive force, only trying to set up airstrikes, with Jocasta protecting them, and the Sports car for autowounds. The Car was a total bust, but the airstrike actually worked well here. The Blackhawks won because of Luke’s bad defense rolls, but they’re extremely useful with their movement bonding. Lady B risked a few LEAs to help set up Airstrikes, and it was very much worth it.
Map: Custom
Units: Blackhawks (160), Lady Blackhawk, Sports Car, Atom, Jocasta (600)

Vs:

Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jewel (600)

Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
I love these guys. Super useful for initial movement, and a killer SA. It’s a bit difficult to set it up just right, but it’s very satisfying when you do. The Foot Clan which I thought would be useful were actually dead weight. I would rather pair them with tougher Unique Heroes (And protectors like Superboy or Jocasta) to maximize the movement and attack power.
Old July 8th, 2020, 11:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Looks like Jewel hit the gas tank on the Sports Car.
Old July 8th, 2020, 11:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

Glad you had a similar experience to me. I am still convinced a better player than me could take better advantage of them, but that's probably just true of most designs.
Old July 9th, 2020, 12:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

An official MattHelm test could probably finish this one right off.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 16th, 2020, 04:22 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Blackhawk Squadron

Army Test 1
Map: Modified Grundy’s Grave
Units: Team 1 (800):Blackhawk Squadron (160), Red Tornado (300), Puck (230), Oracle (110)
Team 2 (800): Wrecking Crew (800)

Pre-game thoughts: The plan is to use Red Tornado and Puck to knock the crew into a good position for the Blackhawks to bomb.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: Pretty close game! Being able to knock the Wrecking Crew around with Red Tornado felt equal parts fun and powerful, and I was even able to bomb the entire Crew a few times. The unengaged requirement felt like a solid limiter, however.

Army Test 2
Map: Modified Grundy’s Grave
Units: Team 1 (990): Blackhawk Squadron (160), Carnage II (350), Shriek (150), Demogoblin (200), Clayface (Payne) (130)
Team 2 (990): Professor X (220), Jean Grey (180), Molly Hayes (180), Beast (170), Iceman (150), Angel (90)

Pre-game thoughts: The Carnage Family is a newer faction that seems like it would really like the movement options that the Blackhawks provide. Demogoblin is still technically in editing, but his wounding power should work excellently with the free movement as well.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: A loss, but the Blackhawks did earn back their points here in my book. It really felt like the Carnage half of the army was the weak link here.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: They’re a ton of fun. Absolutely dig the design.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Maybe a slight bump in points? They go down quick once they’re targeted, but the utility they offer before they do that is pretty excellent.
Here you go! Really like these guys.
Old July 16th, 2020, 04:25 PM
Tickle Pickle

I think they're pretty good as is. Honestly a Unique squad is a hard sell to draft so I don't mind them being a little on the good side. They get worse quickly when you pick one of them off.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library