Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 3rd, 2021, 09:01 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

I really like it. Probably would make them a Terrorist? Besides that I think it's a concise and solid design as is.
Old June 3rd, 2021, 09:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Definitely should be Terrorist. I think he just missed that update when he removed a dual class he had previously.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 3rd, 2021, 09:16 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah I copy/pasted from the wrong spot lol
Old June 5th, 2021, 07:32 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I thought of an idea for a Brick Wall Construct. : )
I thought it would be neat to have a pricier shield that would be nice to have when someone like Arkillo gets up in your face.
Not sure how big it is yet, but I'm sure it could block some ranged LoS as well.

Quote:

NAME = GREEN CONSTRUCT
SECRET IDENTITY = WALL

SPECIES = ENERGY
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = CONSTRUCT
PERSONALITY = RESOLUTE

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 5?

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 0
RANGE = 0
ATTACK = 0
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 110?

GREEN CONSTRUCT CREATION
Green Constructs do not start the game on the battlefield. After revealing an Order Marker on Green Lantern's Army Card, you may immediately place one Green Construct in your army that is not on the battlefield on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of that Green Lantern. You may not create any additional Green Constructs this turn. If you no longer control any Green Lanterns, destroy all Green Constructs you control.

WALL OF WILLPOWER
This Green Construct can never move or attack. Green Lanterns you control adjacent to this Green Construct may not be targeted by attacks from adjacent figures.

ROCK WALL DEFENSE 3
If an adjacent figure attacks this Green Construct with a normal attack, and it rolls at least 3 shields, this Green Construct takes no damage, and the attacking figure receives one wound.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Splash; June 6th, 2021 at 04:37 PM.
Old June 5th, 2021, 08:37 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I like the reuse of Rock Wall Defense from The Thing.

Old June 5th, 2021, 08:46 PM

I also wrote up one for Madame Masque that I've been thinking on for awhile cause I really wanted to do her right.
The Conspirator power is a reverse of Penguin's Crime Lord Collusion, it's the one I'm least sure about, but it essentially means she's reliable as long as she's being used with synergy on other cards, but once your army starts falling or she puts effort into the Clone, she's following her own agenda and more likely to backstab.
The Bio-Duplicate power, I initially had as the first one you fight and defeat is the Clone and the start zone one is revealed as the true Human Masque if she decides to show up to the fight, but I reversed it for simplicity and also it is what she did in the Kate Bishop Hawkeye run.
The last power is a reuse from Canary II, obviously Masque is not a master, but she has skills and can hold her own.

Quote:

NAME = MADAME MASQUE
SECRET IDENTITY = GIULETTA NEFARIA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = VINDICTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 185?

PARANOID CONSPIRATOR
When rolling for initiative, if there are no Order Markers on this card, add 1 to your roll for each Order Marker on a Crime Lord or Mastermind card you control. If there is at least one Order Marker on this card, subtract 6 from your roll.

BIO-DUPLICATE BACKUP
Once per game, if Madame Masque would be destroyed, you may reveal the X Order Marker on this card. If you do, remove all wound markers from this card and place Madame Masque in your Start Zone. After using this power, Madame Masque is considered to have the species of Clone instead of what is listed on this card.

MIXED MARTIAL ARTS
After rolling attack dice for a normal attack against an adjacent figure, if no blanks were rolled, you may choose one of the following:
• add one automatic skull to whatever was rolled.
• before defense dice are rolled, switch Madame Masque and the defending figure. They will not take leaving engagement attacks.
• after attacking, you may attack one additional time, rolling 2 fewer attack dice.

Last edited by Splash; June 6th, 2021 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Defense bump
Old June 6th, 2021, 01:44 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Both designs are very nice! I’m not sure I’d ever pick the “Attack again” option on Masque though, if it’s only a 1 die attack. Might be worth bumping her up to 4 attack.
Old June 6th, 2021, 02:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool stuff. Would love to see Madame Masque done, even if I know next to nothing about her comic version.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 6th, 2021, 03:50 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah I've been wanting to get Masque done for YEARS, just could never really find a direction I liked. I wanted to give her synergy with The Hood since I love the card that Hood and Masque had, but also make her a decent criminal on her own right. Obviously a difficult line to tread.
Old June 6th, 2021, 03:59 PM

Meant to comment on the wall that I'd love to see more constructions! I feel like maybe the willpower and the permanent position powers could be combined?

Old June 6th, 2021, 04:03 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Cool green construct wall. Tough to give it a unique roll alongside the Decoy and Shields. I'd make the Wall of Willpower key off of Green Lanterns rather than Fearless figures.
Old June 6th, 2021, 06:43 PM

I updated Sidewinder's powers a bit and made the other Serpents mercenaries. I think the whole thing works better now.

Quote:
SERPENT SOCIETY
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may instead take a turn with up to two Unique Human, Mutate, or Cyborg Mercenaries you control. If Sidewinder would be destroyed, you may place any unrevealed Order Markers on his card on the card of a Ruthless Terrorist or Tricky Criminal Unique Hero you control and that Hero is considered to have the Serpent Society special power.

CLOAK OF TELEPORTATION
Instead of moving normally, you may choose any small or medium figure you control on the battlefield and place Sidewinder on any empty space adjacent to that figure. You may then place Sidewinder and the chosen figure on any two empty, adjacent spaces in your Start Zone. Sidewinder and the chosen figure do not take leaving engagement attacks while using Cloak of Teleportation.
edit: Oop lemme add no leas quick

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy