Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 4th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Market Research For Wizards...

Let me ask you all this: We know that Heroscape has been tossed to the curb, but how about this question:

IF THE DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS PRODUCT LINE STARTED TO CARRY HEROSCAPE TILES, FOR USE WITH D&D, WOULD YOU BUY THE TERRAIN, AND FURTHERMORE, WOULD YOU EXHIBIT INTEREST IN THE DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS GAME ITSELF?

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old November 4th, 2010, 03:55 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Market Research For Wizards...

I would consider buying terrain if it came without the 8.3 edition of the D&D books.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; November 4th, 2010 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Yeah I know they're on 4th ed but it's only November!
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:01 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

To answer the questions respectively.

1. Yes I would buy the terrain, especially if they expanded the terrain line to include some nice LOSB.

2. Would I be drawn to D&D, nope not likely, I know some scapers but D&D just has never been part of my social circle or interest.

Here is my question.

Would you buy D&D miniatures if they released official Heroscape cards for them?

Yes I would.

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

It's a good question SfTNT. The basic idea of some alternative marketing of some alternative HeroScape-ish products is one that would get my dollars.
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!

No because the they would reduce the size of the hexes to 1"to accommodate the base size challenged d&d figures..

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

OK I really want to laugh at a few comments here but my honest answer is...

ABSOLUTELY

If WotC or Hasbro or Mattel or some guy at a corner flea market was selling terrain - especially terrain I don't already have scads of - I'd be willing to buy it. Remolded glaciers - I'd take them in gray, brown, green, black, yellow, or just about any other colors. Remolded large plates in just about any color would get my money. I've got all the lava, ice, swamp and shadow I want, but if they could come up with other colors I'd probably take them too. Autumn colors, more of the Marvel colored stuff, more desert colored stuff...

Just mark me down for lots of terrain no matter who's selling it.

Old November 4th, 2010, 04:19 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

Almost 100% no for me. I have more terrain than I know what to do with and cannot think of any other type that is really needed (have trees, bushes, lava, and ice)
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Except DnD uses squares, not hexes, so unless they change that for 5e DnD players won't want hex-based modular terrain.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sounds like a great reason for WotC to sell another version of D&D.

Old November 4th, 2010, 04:28 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

I'm pretty sure I would buy heroscape terrain from just about anyone.
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Sounds like a great reason for WotC to sell another version of D&D.
They tried. It was called D&D Heroscape. It didn't work.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

If anyone would try to repackage even a D&D failure it's WotC.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion