Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old October 5th, 2021, 11:20 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Ally and Fan Rewards Thread

I'll have to check back on the mini size. There are 3 or 4 different ones that all work. So I'm not concerned.
Old October 5th, 2021, 11:27 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
If it's a new one then just use the one I posted in my original write-up. Because I know I have that one and can take picture for the card when I make it.

Glad to see you trying to run him.
I'm not seeing where you had a figure picked out, any idea which one you picked?
Old October 5th, 2021, 11:31 PM

My original mini was released in July 2020 I believe the scale changed in Oct 2020, so it should be the original size. If so, I'll stick with that one.

Other options that will work:
Option 1 released in 2017

Option 2 released in 2011

Last edited by Ericth74; October 6th, 2021 at 07:08 AM.
Old October 6th, 2021, 10:54 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
My original mini was released in July 2020 I believe the scale changed in Oct 2020, so it should be the original size. If so, I'll stick with that one.

Other options that will work:
Option 1 released in 2017

Option 2 released in 2011
Option 2. I guess I didn't get you everything. oops.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 6th, 2021, 10:58 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I have option one and it’s a really cool looking figure. I’d prefer we use that one.
Old October 6th, 2021, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I have option one and it’s a really cool looking figure. I’d prefer we use that one.
Option 1 is my preference of the 2. Should I re-request for approval?
Old October 6th, 2021, 11:16 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
I think you're good.
Old October 6th, 2021, 11:18 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Nah switching figures is different than needing a mod cause the figure doesn’t match the character. I’ll get some pictures of Klaw for you
Old October 6th, 2021, 11:21 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah Klaw has minis. The "needing minis" rule is more for mods/repaints so there's a plan. Debating between 4 different clix isn't a big deal at all.
Old October 6th, 2021, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Nah switching figures is different than needing a mod cause the figure doesn’t match the character. I’ll get some pictures of Klaw for you
Thanks
Old October 6th, 2021, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I think you're good.
Good, as in approved and I should get started?
Old October 6th, 2021, 11:32 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I think you're good.
Good, as in approved and I should get started?
We're still waiting for a few more votes from Heroes. Shouldn't be much longer though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape