Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 4th, 2015, 02:21 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: True Confessions

I confess that @Hahma just explained @Jim 's joke.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 4th, 2015, 02:30 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I confess that @Hahma just explained @Jim 's joke.
I just figured he was more of a Star Wars fan than comics fan. Today's date is notable because my game group usually makes this date a Star Wars themed game night. So I'm prepared to use the force in some capacity tonight

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; May 4th, 2015 at 03:49 PM.
Old May 4th, 2015, 02:58 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

I pretend to be tough (maybe because I have a serious case of little-man syndrome) so I wrestled all throughout high school and fought in several amateur MMA leagues, but really I am totally happy playing strategy board games/video games all day....(if my wife would ever allow that)
Old May 4th, 2015, 04:04 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
I pretend to be tough (maybe because I have a serious case of little-man syndrome) so I wrestled all throughout high school and fought in several amateur MMA leagues, but really I am totally happy playing strategy board games/video games all day....(if my wife would ever allow that)
Wives just don't understand.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 4th, 2015, 04:25 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Until I started playing C3G, I thought comics and superheroes were juvenile and just for kids, mouthbreathers and stupid people. Sorry everyone who made this awesome game! I was wrong! (And the idiot myself for having such a baised view based on little evidence - I've grown since then.)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 5th, 2015, 11:22 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

mouthbreathers
Old May 5th, 2015, 11:27 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I confess that during allergy season, I am often a mouth breather.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 5th, 2015, 12:53 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
I visit heroscapers.com ~10 times per day.
Only 10?
Old May 5th, 2015, 02:35 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

I have zero sympathy for my patients when they don't do what I tell them to...(I don't let that come across in my interactions with them though), and I don't exercise as much as I tell them they should, which always makes me feel like a tool.

Oh..and most importantly..I am totally pissed off that my graduation (which is in Nashville TN) is on the exact same weekend as GenCon.....I MOVED TO INDY FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!

Last edited by weebaer; May 5th, 2015 at 02:59 PM.
Old May 5th, 2015, 05:06 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

Over the years I've slowly lost interest in nearly all video gaming, despite that I still love video gaming.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old May 5th, 2015, 05:37 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
I visit heroscapers.com ~10 times per day.
Only 10?
I guess that might be low balling it a bit.
Old May 5th, 2015, 08:12 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
I have zero sympathy for my patients when they don't do what I tell them to...(I don't let that come across in my interactions with them though), and I don't exercise as much as I tell them they should, which always makes me feel like a tool.

Oh..and most importantly..I am totally pissed off that my graduation (which is in Nashville TN) is on the exact same weekend as GenCon.....I MOVED TO INDY FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!
Don't worry about missing graduation... in the long run all that matters is the degree and you don't need to walk in the ceremony to get it. I confess that I didn't walk at my college graduation.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General