Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 11th, 2010, 10:05 AM

Armydillo978 is surprisingly tart
Re: Cool figures from other games to use in HS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
I thought the Axis and Allies minis were 15mm?
They are....but maybe use it as a teifling MG team? Or Halflings?

Bill
----------------
What would Zim do?

What would Rasczak say?
Old November 8th, 2010, 11:55 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

This stuff is Russian, so it may be hard to locate, but some of the figures are heroscape-ish. There being rifles, dwarves, militia, orcs, dragons, and robots... It almost feels like the Russian version of HeroScape.

http://www.tehnolog.ru/product/bf.php

Based on the size of the figures I have seen in person, from their other game RoboGear they ar pretty much the same scale. Just that some are more realistically propportioned than others... some of the robots would make good utgar gladiatron counter parts...

I know this games maker wants to increase its sales by going overseas as they attempted to do with RoboGear, so who knows maybe they can hybrid with who ever takes over Scape

There may be some copy right issues since their alien figure is a complete rip of the Alien from Aliens

It is likely these figurs are available from Imex or Airfix...

Last edited by Draconious; November 8th, 2010 at 12:06 PM.
Old November 8th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool, Russianscape.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 8th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah. Those castles are pretty sweet-lookin'!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 8th, 2010, 03:34 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Oops, apparently some of the figurs are 28-30mm and some are 54mm.... different sets...
Old November 9th, 2010, 11:37 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

Years ago on the HeroscapeHQ, several of us actually contacted a Russian citizen and paid him to buy several of those sets and ship them here. The figures are too big, but the terrain it fantastic. I still have mine.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old November 16th, 2010, 11:50 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Took the family to Disney this past week and found some very nice Pirates of the Caribbean minis that are the perfect size for 'Scape. A few pics:

Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, and Elizabeth Swann.

Davy Jones, Bootstrap Bill, and one of Davy Jones' crew (can't remember his name, but I got several of him, thinking I'll make a couple of three-person squads.)

Barbossa, Tia Dalma , and four pirates from the Black Pearl. Wound up with a whole mess of the crewmen. Thinking about a four-man squad, but one of the guys has no weapon, and is posed... oddly. Might go three-man with this one as well.

Governor Swann, Norrington, and a few 10th regiment. I have a few Norringtons, so I think I'll repaint one to be an officer for the 10th Reg.

I'm not aware of anywhere you can buy these online except ebay, but I haven't looked all that hard. If you make it to Disney, though, stock up. They are very cool!
Old November 17th, 2010, 02:57 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
Took the family to Disney this past week and found some very nice Pirates of the Caribbean minis that are the perfect size for 'Scape. ...
Wow, those are the first PotC figs I've seen that were even close to the right size, and they look perfect. How much were they? Were they blind purchase? And was PotC the only type they had?

Sounds like a perfect excuse to finally get out to Disneyland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old November 17th, 2010, 09:25 AM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Wow, those are the first PotC figs I've seen that were even close to the right size, and they look perfect. How much were they? Were they blind purchase? And was PotC the only type they had?

Sounds like a perfect excuse to finally get out to Disneyland.
They weren't cheap- almost $6 for a blind purchase pack of three. They also had a couple different Star Wars series. I bought a few, and they were literally a mixed bag. I got a Vader, a C3PO, and a Darth Maul that looked pretty good and were a good size. I also got an R2D2 and two Ewoks that looked pretty good, but were pretty much the same size as the others. Scale is not taken into consideration. I also got Minnie Mouse in a Princess Leia costume. Not helpful.
Old November 17th, 2010, 10:44 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I've bought some of the Star Wars and Pirates figures from eBay. The Star Wars are not as detailed as the regular minis from the game, but I got a usable Darth Maul and Boba Fett for much less going this route.

Here is one seller on eBay I've purchased from. Looks like their selection is a bit low at the moment.

Here's a search listing that has a bunch of the PotC and Star Wars.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 17th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Those are awesome! 'Course, I've never been much of a fan of pirates in HS. Very cool, nonetheless!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 17th, 2010, 01:47 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
They weren't cheap- almost $6 for a blind purchase pack of three.
Ouch ... how much did you drop on 'em? Looks like you managed to get a complete set ...

Quote:
I also got an R2D2 and two Ewoks that looked pretty good, but were pretty much the same size as the others. Scale is not taken into consideration.
Lame.

Quote:
I also got Minnie Mouse in a Princess Leia costume. Not helpful.
Heh. Yeah, I can see where that would be less than ideal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions