Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 11th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Incredible Hulk is great! I'm the sane one, everyone else is crazy.
Old September 11th, 2018, 06:54 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Incredible Hulk is great! I'm the sane one, everyone else is crazy.
I agree its good, remarkably better than that Eric Bana crap show!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old September 11th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think the worst part of the 2003 Hulk movie was the part midway through where
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 11th, 2018, 07:09 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

That was probably the part where the gamma dogs ripped his pants off and you saw his Gamma Monster!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old September 11th, 2018, 07:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My son decided to take the test...here are his almost 11 year old results.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Thor: Ragnarok
Guardians of the Galaxy
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Captain America: Civil War
Doctor Strange
The Incredible Hulk
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Infinity War
Ant-Man
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Black Panther
The Avengers
Iron Man
Iron Man 3
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Captain America: The First Avenger
-----
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
Iron Man 2

The bottom three he said were tough to pick a loser. I'm surprised Winter Soldier was so low considering he picked it almost every time it came up.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 11th, 2018, 09:48 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Can you guess that Cap is my favorite?
Haven't seen Ant Man and the Wasp, but it was put up against movies I don't care for in the side by sides. Probably would end up in that vicinity based on how much I enjoy Ant-Man.

Iron Man
The Avengers
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Infinity War
Doctor Strange
Ant-Man
Thor
The Incredible Hulk
Black Panther
Iron Man 3
Iron Man 2
Guardians of the Galaxy

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 11th, 2018, 09:51 PM
C3G's First Fan

@mac122 Its pretty clear that you don't care for the Guardians movies. Is it for any specific reason? Just curious.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old September 11th, 2018, 09:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Infinity War
Guardians of the Galaxy
Black Panther
The Avengers
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Ant-Man
Iron Man 2
Thor
Doctor Strange
Iron Man 3

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old September 11th, 2018, 10:04 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
@mac122 Its pretty clear that you don't care for the Guardians movies. Is it for any specific reason? Just curious.
I wanted to like them, I really did. The story lines were decent, the first better than the second, the motley crew of characters were interesting, how they came together was entertaining. My biggest problem with the Guardians franchise is they always seemed to go for the off-color comment or raunchy reference when they didn't need to, IMO. I've not read the comics, so maybe this was true to their print characters, just not my cup of tea.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 11th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I've not read the comics, so maybe this was true to their print characters, just not my cup of tea.
The Guardians may actually have undergone the biggest change from printed page to silver screen of all the Marvel characters.

I actually have a weird soft spot for 2003 Hulk. It's just so strange I can't help but be a little charmed.
Old September 11th, 2018, 10:11 PM
C3G's First Fan

I think it would be really interesting to rate the various movies in each trilogy at this point too. We have Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Avengers, and for Sequels we have Guardians, Ant-Man, and Hulk (yes, I know its not technically a sequel, but it was enough of one, not to rehash the origin.) I'll Start:

IMO, Cap is the best Trilogy hands down, its actually really hard to rank the three.
Winter Soldier
The First Avenger
Civil War

Next would be Avengers to me. I liked them all but not as much as the Cap movies.
Infinity War
Age of Ultron
Assemble

Next is a really tough call. I think Thor: Ragnarok is the best of this bunch, but it take a hit because Dark World and Thor are so bad. Ultimately, Ironman 1 and 2 are better than any other Thor movie so it gets the slight nod.
Ironman
Ironman 2
Ironman 3

Thor:Ragnarok
Thor
Thor: Dark World

As far as Doubles, I think Ant-Man and Guardians are pretty close. I'll give the nod to Guardians because of the larger MCU tie-in for now.
Guardians
Guardians Vol. 2

Ant-Man and Wasp
Ant-Man

I really just added this last one so I could talk about a few things: 1) I loved Ed Norton as Banner/Hulk. Does he have a huge ego? Yes. But casting the main character from Fight Club as the Hulk was inspired. 2) I am disappointed that we may never see Samuel Sterns become the Leader as the movie set up. I was really stoked for this. 3) How amazing were the casting choices of William Hurt, Liv Tyler, and Tim Roth? To me, Liv is a beautiful woman, the kind you spend a life time trying to figure out how to get back to (like Bruce). And while I do think Sam Elliot was the perfect call on Ross, he was in the crap show Hulk movie. Guess they decided that they couldn't even carry him over. And Roth was amazing as the overzealous super-soldier aka The Abomination. The Abomination here actually makes more sense than the comic version (why does he have gills and scales? Its not like Russia is under water. ) I do love Ruffalo as Hulk, but I can still like Norton too. I mean, I don't all of a sudden hate Garfield and Maguire because I love Tom Holland's Spider-Man best.
Incredible Hulk
Hulk

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old September 11th, 2018, 10:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I love Norton as Banner. He's a completely different character than Ruffalo's - Ruffalo is sort of the "resigned, timid scientist" while Norton's is sort of the "hungry, bottled up, man-on-the-edge" type. I never made the Fight Club connection but, yeah, he's drawing on the same sort of character in both. I think both interpretations have their place but Norton is my preference. The casting in general was inspired. Really glad they brought back William Hurt, and holding out hope we get Liv Tyler back at some point.

I feel like I would love the 2003 Hulk - slow, sappy, with some more great casting and with a great director... but I've tried to watch it twice now and can't get more than 30 minutes in. I just don't know why it won't click with me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape