Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 6th, 2014, 09:12 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Season 16 - SIGN UP UNTIL 10/8

Argh. I'd really love to join in, but XC won't end for another couple weeks and it's beating release day for the November Codex. I guess I'll have to pass up my chance at the EOY champs. :/
Old October 6th, 2014, 11:25 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, didn't have much time on my hands this week.

I think I'll sign up tomorrow, I'll have time to think about armies and schedule and all that. Thanks a lot for the heads-up Dok !

And Kinseth, sooner, too.
Old October 7th, 2014, 11:02 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I really would like to play in this one, especially since it would be my last chance to qualify for the EoY Event (not that my odds are great). However, a work deadline has been moved and I think it will just be too difficult to schedule games until October ends.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 8th, 2014, 04:31 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I've added a couple points of clarification that came up earlier to the first post. I noted that if your Flag is destroyed you lose in Claim the Flag, and I put in the explanation of order of end of turn stuff in Escape.

Last edited by dok; October 8th, 2014 at 06:13 PM. Reason: I'll give a nickel to anyone who spots the new CtF corner case ;)
Old October 8th, 2014, 10:50 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Right on time !

Let's try those armies : worst that can happen is me having some fun.
Old October 8th, 2014, 11:09 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'm bummed, but I just don't think I'll have the time until the Season is at least halfway done. Have fun, everyone!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 8th, 2014, 11:25 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
Right on time !

Let's try those armies : worst that can happen is me having some fun.
Likewise! This format looks too fun to pass up.
Old October 9th, 2014, 12:10 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Season 16 - ROUND 1

Ignore the mention of "half-armies" in the chats; artifact of last season...

Round 1 is Escape (First Crack) on Avernus.

The awesomeunleashed v. Kinseth pool of half-armies is:
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, Emperor Andask, Heirloom
* Bahadur, Manauvi, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
* Fen Hydra, Marro Warriors, Skeletons of Annellintia x2, Siiv, Sonya Esenwein
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, B-11 Resistance Corps, Major J15, Marcu Esenwein
Kinseth chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, awesomeunleashed chooses who places first.

The kevindola v. Dr.Goomonkey pool of half-armies is:
* Shaolin Monks x3, Master Win Chiu Woo, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Fyorlag Spiders x4, Sujoah, Wyvern, Otonashi
* Hoplitron x3, Marrden Nagrubs x2, Tor-Kul-Na, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Grok Riders x2, Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa
Dr.Goomonkey chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The ScapeRaider v. Rexmax2 pool of half-armies is:
* Heirloom, Dreadgul Raiders x4, Valguard
* Cyprien Esenwein, Zombies of Morindan x3, Zombie Hulk x2, Isamu
* Venoc Warlord, Ice Troll Berserker, Armoc Vipers x4
* Werewolf Lord, Wolves of Badru x4
Rexmax2 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, ScapeRaider chooses who places first.

The weebaer v. Bengi pool of half-armies is:
* Cyprien Esenwein, Skeletons of Annellintia x3
* Tul-Bak-Ra, Marro Dividers x5, Ice Troll Berserker
* Goblin Cutters x3, Agent Skahen, Agent Carr, Heirloom
* Blastatrons, Gladiatrons x2, Marcu Esenwein, Drow Chainfighter x2, Moltenclaw
Bengi chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, weebaer chooses who places first.

The vegies dad v. GTigers55 pool of half-armies is:
* Arktos, Varkaanan Greyspears, B-11 Resistance Corps, Cyprien Esenwein
* Rygarn, Krav Maga Agents, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Bahadur, Guilty McCreech
* Grimnak, Heavy Gruts x2, Cyprien Esenwein, Marro Warriors
* Sir Gilbert, Knights of Weston x2, Finn the Viking Champion, Kaemon Awa, Marcu Esenwein
vegies dad chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, GTigers55 chooses who places first.
Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

The Dysole v. dok pool of half-armies is:
* Zombies of Morindan x5, Quorik Warwitch, Kursus
* Marro Dividers x4, Jarek Guy, Elaria the Pale, Van Nessing
* Microcorp Troopers x3, Agent Skahen, Heirloom, Otonashi
* Zettian Infantry x3, Deathcommander Mark 3, Warden 816, Marro Warriors
Dysole chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 v. belgarath pool of half-armies is:
* Knights of Weston x3, Alastair MacDirk, Finn the Viking Champion, Sir Orrick
* Roman Legionnaires x3, Azurite Warlord, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa
* Cyprien Esenwein, Nicholas Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Deathstrike Thrall x4, Isamu
* Shurrak, Fire Elemental x8, Marcu Esenwein
vegietarian18 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, belgarath chooses who places first.

The Arch-vile v. Soundwarp SG-1 pool of half-armies is:
* Sujoah, Fyorlag Spiders x4, Estivara, Siiv
* Bahadur, Tarn Viking Warriors, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
* Aubrien Archers x4, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron
arch-vile chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.

The Foudzing v. William099 pool of half-armies is:
* Nilfheim, Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Deathreavers x2
* Nhah Scirh Cultists x3, Jotun
* Kantono Daishi, Isamu, Moriko, Kumiko, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Otonashi, Marcu Esenwein
* Protectors of Ullar x3, Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Sonya Esenwein
Foudzing chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, William099 chooses who places first.

The MegaSilver v. superfrog pool of half-armies is:
* Mok, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3
* Azurite Warlord, Roman Legionnaires x3, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM]
* Mok, Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2, Syvarris
superfrog chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, MegaSilver chooses who places first.

The Heroscaper Guy v. Ixe pool of half-armies is:
* Rygarn, Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior, Agent Skahen, Command Courier x3, Marcu Esenwein
* Quahon, Fyorlag Spiders x4, Estivara, Kira Jax
* Kantono Daishi, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Kumiko, Moriko, Isamu, Otonashi, Dumutef Guard
* Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrall x5, Deathstrike Thrall x3, Preyblood Thrall x2, Marcu Esenwein
Heroscaper Guy chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Ixe chooses who places first.

The Simval v. infectedsloth pool of half-armies is:
* Marrden Hounds x3, Major J15, Iron Golem
* Heavy Gruts x3, Ornak, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Marcu Esenwein, Ice Troll Berserker
* Fyorlag Spiders x4, Estivara, Wyvern x2, Marcu Esenwein
* Zetacron, Agent Skahen, Marro Dividers x5, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
infectedsloth chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, simval chooses who places first.

Old October 9th, 2014, 12:26 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
The MegaSilver v. superfrog pool of half-armies is:
* Mok, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3
* Azurite Warlord, Roman Legionnaires x3, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM]
* Mok, Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2, Syvarris
superfrog chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, MegaSilver chooses who places first.
superfrog deferred to me.

We are playing tonight after 8 PM CT.
Old October 9th, 2014, 05:19 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Escape sounds quite interesting. Chinese Checkers, anyone?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 9th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

SW-SG1 and I are starting now.
Old October 9th, 2014, 07:51 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
The Heroscaper Guy v. Ixe pool of half-armies is:
* Rygarn, Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior, Agent Skahen, Command Courier x3, Marcu Esenwein
* Quahon, Fyorlag Spiders x4, Estivara, Kira Jax
* Kantono Daishi, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Kumiko, Moriko, Isamu, Otonashi, Dumutef Guard
* Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrall x5, Deathstrike Thrall x3, Preyblood Thrall x2, Marcu Esenwein
Heroscaper Guy chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Ixe chooses who places first.
Playing now.

[EDIT]

Just finished our match. I won with 200 pts escaped to his 0 (Kumiko, Moriko, and Otonashi made it out). I definitely made a mistake or two but my d20 just kept beating out his in some key initiatives and allowed my Ninjas of the Northern Wind to assassinate Skahen and Callibrax. I then snuck my 3 wounds Moriko and 1 wound Kumiko through his start zone and officially had more escape points than he had figures remaining. We played out the rest just for fun, where I let Otonashi slip through and had Kantono Daishi duke it out with Rygarn and Marcu, eventually dying and leaving Rygarn on the field with 1 wound.

It's definitely an interesting format. I do like the push and pull between whether to leave figures back to still have fighting strength or to send them out to secure the victory. Definitely an interesting balance between short and long term goals (although it feels great to have a badly wounded hero escape for full points). However, it does feel a little anticlimatic when you get to a point where I technically won, although we can are still supposed to keep playing.

Good game in any case, Heroscaper Guy, and best of luck to you for the rest of the tournament.

Here are the dice stats.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ixe; October 9th, 2014 at 09:02 PM. Reason: finished

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events