Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 5th, 2013, 09:12 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Special Event 1 - Teams - SIGN UP UNTIL 4-12-13

okay... That I find strange.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:26 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So, I'd really like to sign up, but I don't have a very flexible schedule. is like 7-11 PM CST acceptable? If not, that's fine, just wondering..

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 5th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
So, I'd really like to sign up, but I don't have a very flexible schedule. is like 7-11 PM CST acceptable? If not, that's fine, just wondering..
That's probably when most games are played. As long as you could do that timeframe on a few different days each week, you should be fine.

Old April 5th, 2013, 10:15 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
How come me and rexmax2 havn't been put up?
Entries are accepted when we include them in the FP. This is a limited space event and you are not guaranteed a spot in this event, no matter how early you submit.
Is there a way that we'll know that we've been accepted? This seems like a strange way to run things...
Old April 5th, 2013, 10:29 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

We update the front page. Should be updated by the next day, if you don't see it there then please contact us to inquire why. Most likely though we will contact you first.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 5th, 2013, 11:45 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And Dysole and I are in. This'll be interesting to say the least...
Old April 6th, 2013, 12:04 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
Yep. Yep indeedle.

~Dysole, with no idea if the dice will like him this time
Old April 6th, 2013, 12:19 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Yep. Yep indeedle.

~Dysole, with no idea if the dice will like him this time
I feel your pain bro

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 6th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Is there a way that we'll know that we've been accepted? This seems like a strange way to run things...
If you haven't been contacted, then assume you're in. The reason that submitting doesn't automatically get you in is that army errors are pretty common, so we have to check them first.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; April 6th, 2013 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Anyway, you're in the OP now.
Old April 6th, 2013, 10:44 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Me and Rexmax2 are resubbmitting.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old April 6th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I sign up.

My teammate is still to be decided, it will be Tandross or This or another frenchman that you don't know yet.

Can we have subs for one team?

Old April 6th, 2013, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
If you haven't been contacted, then assume you're in. The reason that submitting doesn't automatically get you in is that army errors are pretty common, so we have to check them first.
Okay, thanks awesomeunleashed!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events