Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 1st, 2013, 10:41 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Check the Milk Carton....Heroscapers MIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Alright then, how about RobertDD, Shades fan? I met them at Saratoga Slugfest back in 2008 and continued to see them at other events here in NY, but then they just kinda ceased to be there. Anybody know where they've been?

~JS, who really misses these two
I believe RobertDD is still around, enjoying many board games in NH.
I find myself pogoing over my scape and wishing it would get to the table again. It's been probably 2 years since I last played, but I would not ever get rid of my collection (which is complete commons * 3 and minimal 200 pts)

I need to make my way to a tourney one of these days. When is the Woonsocket RI one on, Benji? That's always been my fav. So much else to play these days that it is hard to get to scape.

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old May 1st, 2013, 07:07 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Quote:
Alright then, how about RobertDD, Shades fan? I met them at Saratoga Slugfest back in 2008 and continued to see them at other events here in NY, but then they just kinda ceased to be there. Anybody know where they've been?

I find myself pogoing over my scape and wishing it would get to the table again. It's been probably 2 years since I last played, but I would not ever get rid of my collection (which is complete commons * 3 and minimal 200 pts)

I need to make my way to a tourney one of these days. When is the Woonsocket RI one on, Benji? That's always been my fav. So much else to play these days that it is hard to get to scape.
Haha! You're back!

I don't think you remember me, but I remember you and your hordes of: Zombies, Gruts, and even the Stingers. Ha, it was a blast to watch them swarm over the board, and then you cracking a joke about Finn's Lightsaber or something.

~JS, who thought of you as someone out of legend, probably because you encouraged him even though he sucked at the game

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; May 2nd, 2013 at 08:31 PM.
Old May 1st, 2013, 11:06 PM
has been BANNED

Sarcastic Man is surprisingly tart

Awesome more long lost scaper's have returned! Lets hope more do shall we?
Old May 2nd, 2013, 07:32 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Haha! You're back!

I don't think you remember me, but I remember you and your hordes of: Zombies, Gruts, and even the Stingers. Ha, it was a blast to watch them swarm over the board, and then you cracking a joke about Finn's Lightsaber or something.

~JS, who thought of you as someone out of legend, probably because you encouraged him even though he sucked at the game
I do not remember you...
In my defense, I do much better with faces than names.

I used to travel all over New England back then to participate in scape events. I met a lot of great people and had a great time. It's great to hear I had a positive impact on you like that. If we ever meet again make sure to say hi and I'll buy you a beer or something.

Old May 2nd, 2013, 07:40 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Good to hear from you RobertDD. We didn't end up hosting the Battle at the Border last year. Like you, many of us have been swept up in other games, leaving little time for Scape.

I've been thinking lately that it's been far too long though and maybe I can get Pilgrim to host another Beantown Beatdown. Stay tuned...

-insert signature here-
Old May 2nd, 2013, 10:10 AM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Haha! You're back!

I do not remember you...

I used to travel all over New England back then to participate in scape events. I met a lot of great people and had a great time. It's great to hear I had a positive impact on you like that. If we ever meet again make sure to say hi and I'll buy you a beer or something.
I'm a little young to be drinking beer. How about a Dr. Pepper?

As to who I am, well...

The little boy, second in from the left at the bottom. That was me some five years ago or-so; however, I'm a good deal taller now. I wasn't on Heroscapers then, so it's not really a wonder that you don't remember my name.

~JS, remember me now?

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; May 2nd, 2013 at 08:31 PM. Reason: I think I was 9 or 10 then...
Old May 2nd, 2013, 10:49 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Heh, I'm in there too. You're next to one of Onacara's sons (left) JS.

-insert signature here-
Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Heh, I'm in there too. You're next to one of Onacara's sons (left) JS.
I knew you were there, but I never figured out who you were. Are you the fella with the Red Sox shirt? Or is that Benji? I can't remember who is who.

~JS, who had a blast at that tourney

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; May 2nd, 2013 at 08:31 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:16 AM
has been BANNED

Sarcastic Man is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Haha! You're back!

I do not remember you...

As to who I am, well...

The little boy, second in from the left at the bottom. That was me some five years ago or-so; however, I'm a good deal taller now. I wasn't on Heroscapers then, so it's not really a wonder that you don't remember my name.

~JS, remember me now?
Is that Ollie I see in that picture? Or is that just someone wearing his avatar as a shirt?
~SM, wishes he was there.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Man View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Haha! You're back!

I do not remember you...

As to who I am, well...

~JS, remember me now?
Is that Ollie I see in that picture? Or is that just someone wearing his avatar as a shirt?
~SM, wishes he was there.
None other than the famous bearded scaper himself.

Yeah, that tourney was a lot of fun, you would have enjoyed it.

~JS, yep that's Ollie

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; May 2nd, 2013 at 08:30 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:51 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

Ollie is wearing his avatar. Benji is in the Red Sox shirt. To his left and behind him is Nyys. To his right in the same row is Shades Fan, and I'm the guy that gets cropped first in the back.

If I remember correctly, this is the tourney shades can organized. It was a a tree farm, of all places, but the location was actually really great. Good to see all the faces again. And joe, I do remember you now.

Nyys, a beantown beat down would be awesome. I would most definitely show up for that.

Old May 2nd, 2013, 12:24 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Great to see you around again Robert!

Some other names for 'scapers spotters from that photo. You'll have to guess who is who: Taeblewalker, Kinseth, Cleon, ZombieKnight, Monkeyclops, Habeo_Bukkit, Tim Sweeney. Is that everyone with an account here?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online