Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 5th, 2007, 02:56 AM

eric.dunfee Woo who?
Black Friday Sales

here's the link for Toys R Us.

About halfway down the page it lists "Heroscape masterset w/ 2 bonus figures

http://www.black-friday.net/ad/toys-...ck-friday.html

Post more when you find them!
Old November 5th, 2007, 03:21 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
No it says master set 2... with bonus figure.

And that sale is going on right now you dont have to wait till black friday.
Old November 5th, 2007, 03:29 AM

eric.dunfee Woo who?
aw crap, I did read it wrong.

Oh well, so even though I screwed up and read wrong, it would be nice if people could post the deals in here when they find them. It will make it much easier on everyone if we could somehow keep the black friday sales all together.
Old November 5th, 2007, 03:48 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
It does NOT feel like Black Friday should be happening again so soon.

To me it's not the holiday season until we see some frickin' snow. Thanks, Al Gore, for all that Global Warming you caused.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old November 5th, 2007, 08:18 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Yep usually by holloween all the leaves have fallen and raked up... some of the fracking trees are still green here!!! The ones that arent still have leaves. Heck some of the trees were even starting to bud a few weeks ago due to a few warm days.
Old November 5th, 2007, 09:06 AM

Maska is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Anyone know if this is in stores or online only?

"The Crystal Wind is the Storm, the Storm is Data, the Data is Life." - The Players Litany
Old November 5th, 2007, 09:29 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej

To me it's not the holiday season until we see some frickin' snow. Thanks, Al Gore, for all that Global Warming you caused.
It's all the heat the internet he invented is giving off that's doing it. Oh, and Powerpoint presentations, which are melting the polar icecaps.
Old November 5th, 2007, 10:49 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej

It's all the heat the internet he invented is giving off that's doing it. Oh, and Powerpoint presentations, which are melting the polar icecaps.
I thought it was Powerpoint that was responsible for the bees dying off. I didn't know it was connected to the globe toasting too. Animated gifs are just evil.

Old November 5th, 2007, 11:16 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Yes, animated gifs, especially when used as sigs or avatars, are starting wildfires in California.
Old November 5th, 2007, 11:33 AM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Yes, animated gifs, especially when used as sigs or avatars, are starting wildfires in California.
GENTLEMEN...

Animated gifs as sigs and avatars were involved in the plot to kill JFK.

LOOK IT UP PEOPLE!!!
Old November 5th, 2007, 11:57 AM

Vanilla_Thunder has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
Yep usually by holloween all the leaves have fallen and raked up... some of the fracking trees are still green here!!! The ones that arent still have leaves. Heck some of the trees were even starting to bud a few weeks ago due to a few warm days.
I was just thinking this while I was on my morning break.

Every year I'd be involved with a Haunted House, so come October 31st, all of the trees would have dropped their leaves. Just looking around the parking lot here, there's a decent number of trees that are still green, and very few that have dropped all of their leaves yet.

Also, this past October has gone down as the highest average temperatures of any previous October (7 1/2 degrees hotter than the average temperature for this month).

Anyone who argues against the overwhelming influence of global warming now has some very concrete evidence to look at. It's November 5th and the trees are still green. We're all doomed.

Did you know Samuel L. Jackson was in Jaws? VVVVVV
Old November 5th, 2007, 12:57 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Thunder

Also, this past October has gone down as the highest average temperatures of any previous October (7 1/2 degrees hotter than the average temperature for this month).

Anyone who argues against the overwhelming influence of global warming now has some very concrete evidence to look at. It's November 5th and the trees are still green. We're all doomed.
One warm October does not global catastrophe make.

Actually, I dispute that global warming will be catastrophic, but it would mean changes to certain regions (that scientists say have happened many times anyway). Wait... this is an argument. I'm meant to be having a jocular dialog.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales