Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old July 8th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Taeblewalker's Fantasy Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
"If you roll a 15 or higher, place a previously destroyed Marro Warrior on a same-level space adjacent to that Marro Warrior."
I see your point. However the adjacency is still referring to a figure as your reference point. In alchemist fire it is the lava tile that is the reference point. If you clarify with the "same-level" wording I think it would clarify. As it stands I'm not sure if any figure can be adjacent to a molten lava tile (it's height is 0 after all).
Hmmm. Doesn't adjacency work both ways, or not at all? If the space is adjacent to the figure, than the figure has to be adjacent to the space. Unless I'm off.

And I really appreciate all of the help here, guys!

Old July 8th, 2013, 10:53 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was just coming here to say exactly what you just said. I agree.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old July 9th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I guess I'm way over thinking it. By the way love the figure, Think Ill make a card and print one off for dungeon runs.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 9th, 2013, 12:03 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'll probably drop Warforged Resolve and give him a higher Defense. That would make more room on the card.

Old July 17th, 2013, 01:17 AM

Please check out the original post! I did something totally different with Artificer that I think will please everyone.

Old July 19th, 2013, 12:07 PM

Not much input on Artifice. How about Amber Rhyllian?

In hindsight, I should have said Glacial Mountain and capitalized Rock Outcrop. Also, I really wanted to fit names for the power like Stony Fist, Hot Lava Death, Watery Doom and Hel's Embrace. But space was at a premium, and I really felt she needed one more power for even some indirect terrain and unit synergy.

Old July 19th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Love that figure. I bought her as soon as she was released.
Old July 19th, 2013, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Love that figure. I bought her as soon as she was released.
I'm actually looking for one myself, but the pic looked perfect. I'll get her soon enough!

Old July 27th, 2013, 06:33 AM

Here's the Goblin Outrider:

Using the Goblin Wolf Rider figure, #17 Savage Encounters:

GOBLIN OUTRIDER
Utgar

Goblin
Common Hero
Outrider
Swift
Medium 4

Life 1
Move 7
Range 1
Attack 2
Defense 3

GOBLIN RECONNAISSANCE
After taking a turn with a Goblin Outrider, you may move up to 3 common goblins you control up to 4 spaces each.

BATTLE MOUNT
This Goblin Outrider may add 3 dice to his attack. If he does not, he may attack a second time.

EVASIVE 3
When rolling defense dice against a non-adjacent attacker, this Goblin Outrider adds 3 dice.

Old July 27th, 2013, 06:59 AM

And here's a plant for Aquilla!

The figure is the Greenvise Vine, #20 of Savage Encounters:

I gave him a sort of chomp power for small figures only. Note the subtle difference from the hydra when it comes to his reach ability.

GREENVISE VINE
Aquilla

Plant
Uncommon Hero
Predator
Relentless
Large 7

Life 4
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 3

COILED STRIKE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 2.
When attacking with Coiled Strike Special Attack, this Greenvise Vine may target a figure whose base is no more than 2 levels above this Greenvise Vine's height and whose height is no more than 2 levels below this Greenvise Vine's base. Small figures may not roll defense dice against coiled strike special attack.

SLITHER
q.v.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; August 11th, 2013 at 08:20 AM.
Old July 27th, 2013, 02:54 PM

Pathfinder mini from the pirate set:

How it should be - fast and deadly!

GIANT WASP
Aquilla

Insect
Common Hero
Predator
Relentless
Large 6?

Life 1
Move 7
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 4

POISON STING SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
If you use Poison Sting Special Attack against a small, medium or large figure and inflict at least one wound, roll the 20-sided die for poison damage. If you roll a 1-9, stop rolling. If you roll a 10 or higher, add one wound and roll again. If you roll a 20, destroy the figure.

EVASIVE 2
When this giant wasp is rolls defense dice against a normal or special attack from a non-adjacent attacker, add 2 dice.

FLYING
q.v.

Old July 27th, 2013, 10:33 PM

Here are some Lamai pics. I believe their heights are 4, 6 and 9, judging by an Obsidian Guard, and by Mimring and Grimnak.

I think the larger one would be a sort of queen and a unique hero. The others should be common heroes. IMO.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions