Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old December 10th, 2022, 04:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Avengers) - Vote FE!

Yea
Old December 10th, 2022, 04:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Avengers) - Vote FE!

Alright, barring any last minute objection to the personality/keyword change, that's every hero and member of the Starter Deck group on board with the card in the FP. So I'm calling the vote as a pass.

Last edited by Yodaking; December 16th, 2022 at 06:58 PM.
Old December 10th, 2022, 04:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Avengers) - FE

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 10th, 2022, 04:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
YEA

Just a FYI, you voted once already here.
Old December 10th, 2022, 04:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
YEA

Just a FYI, you voted once already here.
I know but then I made a comment elsewhere that I wasn't happy so I wanted to make is clear I was fully committed at this point.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 10th, 2022, 05:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Cool, thanks.
Old December 27th, 2022, 11:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Avengers) - Ready 4 Art!

Now that I've seen them, I'm fully on board for the hashtags #. Definitely define the keyword area better. It was the one spot on the cards that was looking mildly amateurish to me previously and this fully resolves that. Nice work as always!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 31st, 2022, 07:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE
During setup, you may choose up to 3 allied Unique Heroes and place a white Avenger Marker on each of their cards to add them to the Avengers faction. While there is a revealed Order Marker on this card, allied Avengers in clear sight of Captain America have +1 Attack and Defense.

SHIELD THROW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
This special attack action includes up to 3 attacks. The same figure may not be attacked more than once.

VIBRANIUM ALLOY SHIELD
When defending, Captain America adds an automatic block.
My biggest editing note would be to lose the caps on Setup and Special Attack Action. (Also Avenger faction -> Avengers faction) Think it would just create too many capitalized words on some cards if we started giving those caps.

The phrasing on the first sentence of the SA could be worked a few ways but there's nothing wrong with this one that I can see, so I'd let it ride.

That really just leaves the first power as a point of interest.

I remember bringing up the possibility of binning the markers actually being referenced on the cards and just including them as an optional reminder because it's way cleaner, but I don't think the idea got huge traction. I think it's way cleaner though:

Quote:
During setup, you may choose up to 3 allied Unique Heroes and add them to the Avenger faction.
(It does have the downside of closing down design space around manipulating the markers because it's making them implicit - this is a 'pro' for me because I don't really like that stuff and don't want Zatanna moving markers around or whatever, but I know some people like that and we have a couple cards like MCU Nick Fury that play in that space.)

(Figured I may as well make an effort, but that's the last I'll say about it! )

Stylistically I'm cool with "allied Avengers" - I remember I think Nobody having concerns about how specifically we reference faction tags but in this case we've got the clear antecedent and we shouldn't be making ourselves say Avengers faction over and over on a card. More something to be mindful of going forward.

I think "add them to the Avengers faction" is ambiguous about whether they retain their original faction on top of "Avengers". As-written it's more intuitive that it'd let them keep their original faction and just add Avengers on so we may want a different phrasing if we're trying to avoid that.
Old December 31st, 2022, 08:27 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think it makes the most sense for the Avenger faction to be additive rather than a replacement. Many Avengers appear on different teams simultaneously.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 31st, 2022, 08:47 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So would we refer to faction tags differently in different contexts? So like “Allied Avenger” vs. “Allied Overwatch figure” vs. “Allied figure in the Visionary faction?” (There’s gotta be a superhero team called the Visionaries, right?)

It’s not my favorite, but I could buy that. Increasing clarity when needed but keeping it sleeker as a default.
Old January 1st, 2023, 12:43 AM
C3G Landlord

Updated caps as indicated. I was hoping we could do something style wise to help differentiate the 3 turn phases that all use 'attack' in it's description: attack phase, attack action & special attack action, and attack & special attack. I see people getting those mixed up from time to time.

If we want to reopen game mechanics changes, we'll need a vote to back track. So markers & adding to a faction instead of replacing the faction are it for now. Personally I prefer both that way anyway.
Old January 1st, 2023, 10:22 AM

I prefer markers and adding to the faction instead of replacing it as well.

If folks want to scrap markers, I could figure out a different direction for Fury, but keeping them saves my having to do it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database