Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 4th, 2013, 01:42 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: nyys' NIB Scape Sale ** SALE CLOSED - FOR NOW**

PMs going back and forth settling questions and such. No new offers until further notice. After the dust has settled from the current crop of offers, I may re-open on what is left. Stay tuned.

-insert signature here-
Old February 4th, 2013, 08:41 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

PMs have been sent out to everyone who sent in offers. If I missed someone please contact me ASAP.

-insert signature here-
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:45 AM

OK, the last of the packages went into the mail this morning. Tracking numbers have been sent via PM. If you didn't get one (or a customs number) let me know.

As the packages arrive please shoot me a PM, or post here, to let me know it got there safely.

FYI: A major snow storm is just now hitting the Boston area (expected amounts are as much as 24+ inches), so keep that in mind in terms of the USPS and delivery.

-insert signature here-
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

And, don't put your faith in a Saturday delivery.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; February 8th, 2013 at 10:50 AM. Reason: With the USPS, that is...
Old February 12th, 2013, 07:19 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Got some very nice stuff today. Thanks.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old February 13th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Mr. Helm is a very very happy boy today. I received my package and everything was awesome. Thanks for a great sale.
Old February 14th, 2013, 02:47 AM

miniwar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Just got my package in today, very fast deliver, I am most pleased.
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:56 AM

Re: nyys' NIB Scape Sale ** REOPENING SOON **

So of course my need to back more Kickstarter projects has forced me to take action so that my checkbook doesn't revolt against me. I'll be taking stock of what I have left this weekend and plan to reopen my NIB sale. Stay tuned...

-insert signature here-
Old July 19th, 2013, 01:53 PM

Re: nyys' NIB Scape Sale ** SALE REOPENED 7/19 **

NIB Sale reopened! Go back and look at the OP for inventory and the new rules of this sale. No auctions this time, just set prices.

I will answer all PMs, just might not be for 24hrs.

-insert signature here-
Old July 19th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

My butthole is clinching up just looking at the prices. Not saying they're out of line with what's going on in the market, just looking at it like "How many sets did people buy for 10$ at Wallys knowing this day would come."

Carry on selling, my man. You took the risk in buying them, so you get to profit from it!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 19th, 2013, 02:13 PM

I don't know that I planned to sell them when I originally bought all this stuff, but it quickly became clear that I would never use <insert common squad> x10 in a game.

-insert signature here-
Old July 19th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

LMAO! Yeah, we've all been there.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades