Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: BoV Redux Contest FINAL POLL!
Sidewinder Redux 2 11.11%
Burial Marsh: OEAO Edition 7 38.89%
Incursion 4 22.22%
Siriccold 2 11.11%
Broken Skyline: OEAO Edition 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 21st, 2023, 09:11 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
BoV Redux Contest FINAL POLL!

Here is Final Poll for the BoV Redux Contest!

In the Final Round, you will only get to vote for 1 map.

We had a tie in one poll where both maps had many votes beyond the other pair, so I decided to move both forward.

In the Spoiler Tag will be IRL photos of each of the maps.

Sidewinder Redux - 1 RotV, 1 TT

.PDF Download

Spoiler Alert!

Burial Marsh: OEAO Edition
1x SotM, 1x BftU, 1x RttFF

Original Design by Panopticon

Spoiler Alert!

Incursion

Spoiler Alert!

Siroccold

Spoiler Alert!

Broken Skyline: OEAO Edition
2x RotV, 1x FotA

Original Design by LongHeroscaper

Spoiler Alert!

Extra photos of building map:
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 22nd, 2023, 02:02 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: BoV Redux Contest FINAL POLL!

Tough decision! I'm pretty sure I voted for all 5 of these maps in previous rounds. Would love to see some of these feature in a future OHS season.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman

Last edited by Grey Waves; October 22nd, 2023 at 06:39 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2023, 02:59 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, this was a tough one to vote for. All of these are really great reimaginings of some iconic maps, but my decision came down to which map I’d want to play on most in a tournament setting. I really like the version of Sirocco I was able to come up with, but this was a pool of great designs, and I felt like giving the vote to myself here would be unsportsmanlike. I won’t say who I voted for, but know I thought all of these were incredible and I hope to get to play them all here in the near future.
Old October 24th, 2023, 09:01 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Congrats to @OEAO and Burial Marsh!

I think I’ve only ever played one very forgettable OHS game on the original so this should be a good one to try out!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games