Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 26th, 2013, 07:17 PM

GGGames is surprisingly tart
Re: GGGames 9/21/2013 Heroscape for sale on Amazon.com

Laglor is on his way to a new home. I Thought NiB Flagbears for $50 would be a good deal considering. They sure are fun to play with.
Old October 1st, 2013, 09:28 AM

Re: GGGames 9/26/2013 Heroscape NIB for sale on Amazon.com

Mailed out a blister pack of roman legioniare and archers yesterday. Hope they enjoy there new home.
Old October 1st, 2013, 01:18 PM

Nobody knows what's in an order marker Nobody knows what's in an order marker

Whatever happened to these forum rules:

Quote:
5) Personal sales only. This forum is not your storefront. It is for personal sales/trades only.
Or is Amazon considered personal?

Quote:
8 ) Bumping your thread. You may "bump" your trade thread no sooner than two weeks after the last post in it. If you do bump your thread, you must edit the title of your trade thread with the date of the bump so that others know that your first post contents are current. (You can of course also edit the date at other times too).
Could do without the daily updates.

Trade Thread!
Battle Reports!
Exclamation Points!!!
Old October 2nd, 2013, 12:55 PM

I'm not a storefront, it just happens when i was collecting i bought extra packs and never needed to open them. I did bump my thread and I will be more careful in the future along with keeping my updates to PM's instead of the thread.

thank you
Old October 2nd, 2013, 08:48 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Items received, THANK YOU.
Old October 25th, 2013, 09:08 PM

Re: GGGames 10/25/2013 Heroscape NIB for sale on Amazon.com

Bumping the thread
Old October 30th, 2013, 01:15 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGames View Post
I'm not a storefront

Also, "GGGames" does sound more like a business than a person, so I think it was reasonable for Nobody to ask the question. Some additional enlightenment on what the rules mean by a storefront would probably be helpful.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; October 30th, 2013 at 01:20 PM.
Old October 30th, 2013, 05:29 PM

I do understand why it may look like that. Using Amazon for payment collection, Inventory control, and tracking packages is considerably easier. But any person on these forums would be doing all the same things. I only posted it on these forums to give players a chance to get items that are hard to find.

The Screen name was derived from a social club that plays all kinds of games. So if you believe The Elks, Moose, Kiwanis, Shriners, Masons and Rotary clubs are all business. Are they storefronts because they use fundraising and membership dues to keep the club running?
That is the reasoning for the sure volume of material we had to sell.

If i had just pointed out these listing to the community, Like look at this on Ebay? Does that make me a storefront?

I'm just a guy with spare room with some heroscape sitting on the shelf still in the plastic because we have so much of it...

If you would like the thread removed that is fine with me. Just trying to make it easier on the community.

On a side note it will only be listed till November on Amazon because they don't allow certain individuals to sell during the holiday season in the toys and games section. After Jan 1st they say i may re-list it. So Amazon doesn't even consider me a business.
Old October 30th, 2013, 08:47 PM

slayface Woo who?

I personally agree that amazon selling is not really a big deal. This guy is selling a fair amount of things, though I see guys post bigger quantities than what he is pushing through his amazon account on these forums all the time. Is he a storefront simply because he is using amazon?

We have guys post links on these forums all the time linking to stuff they're selling on ebay..whats the difference really? If one is outlawed, I feel the other should as well.

What I DO think everyone agrees with is the spam is unnecessary and ruins the overall forum experience, though at this point the argument is moot as this was pointed out and stopped by the original poster 3 weeks ago.
Old October 30th, 2013, 10:15 PM

hulksmash is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hulk lurks in the background. Tries to find good deals. Annoyed by excessive bumping, but agree with slayface.

- Hulk
Old October 31st, 2013, 12:42 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
Whatever happened to these forum rules:

Quote:
5) Personal sales only. This forum is not your storefront. It is for personal sales/trades only.
Or is Amazon considered personal?

Quote:
8 ) Bumping your thread. You may "bump" your trade thread no sooner than two weeks after the last post in it. If you do bump your thread, you must edit the title of your trade thread with the date of the bump so that others know that your first post contents are current. (You can of course also edit the date at other times too).
Could do without the daily updates.
Nobody and Just A Bill are absolutely correct. Please conform your OP to the rules governing this subforum. See the stickied thread at the top for guidance.

There are not many places on this giant internet where what I say matters, but this tiny little subforum of this one little website happens to be one of those places. GGGames, please fix the OP, for a start, and bring it (and your pattern of bumps) into compliance with our community standards. I'm not sure what to do yet about the fact that you're apparently running a business here, but I'm willing to cut you some slack while you do first things first.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; October 31st, 2013 at 12:52 AM.
Old November 16th, 2013, 12:39 PM

Re: GGGames 11/16/2013 Heroscape NIB for sale on Amazon.com

Bumping the thread 11/16/2013.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades